Hungarian metal bands

Ohhh, a hungarian metal band board! Great one ;)
I'm dissapointed you did not mention already Sin of Kain! An awesome hungarian band indeed :) Well, they only have a promo yet but that kicks major ass ;)

Greets from Budapest Mocika! :D

Welcome Zsuzsa! Sure SoK is a goo band, hopefully soon they will launch a website..
btw, wait till tomorrow and i will upload 1 or 2 songs from them.. i would like to hear opinions from everybody ;)

Ok, I couldn't wait till tomorrow.. so here are three songs from Sin Of Kain taken from their first demo. The production is not professional... they recorded the whole stuff at home.

Appearance
Cold Inside
For You

In fact first I wanted to pick only one song.. but after listening them several times after each other... I couldn't chose one but three;)

Pls, let me know what you think about it.

HELLO!!

I spent a few weeks in Hungary, in a town called Varpilarta (I may have spelt that wrong) and what a fantastic bunch of people you Hungarians are :) made me feel very welcome.Didn't see much of a metal scene but then I never made it to Budapest only small towns.

Those sin of kain tracks were great and I'm checking out the other bands at the moment.

Thanx for all the info Mocika....now where did I put my bottle of bulls blood?..........

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
HELLO!!
You are very, very welcome here Bodylouseuk! I`m glad u like SoK and let me what other band you`ve been checking.
I think you spent your days in Varpalota. Are you planning to come back for a visit someday?;)

ps: i hope u found your bottle of bulls blood:lol:

Szia Mocika ...

Another Hungarian speaking guy here :)
Thanks for all the info on the scene there, awesome stuff!!!!

Everyone checkout www.negurabunget.com for the best Romanian Black Metal band ... these guys are going to be huge. Their new record coming out will be distributed all over the US and Europe.

Wow ... Casket Garden is one of the most "competent" bands that I heard coming out of Hungary. Not overly original, but very tight and professional.

The other band you recommended Watch My Dying does not do much for me .. their songs are rather dull and you always have the feeling that they will burst into a speed part, but that does not happen.

I am contemplating on picking up the new Sear Bliss record ...

They're not Hungarian... but Pain of Salvation's (they're Swedish) latest concept album, "Remedy Lane", takes place in Budapest... it's really great!