Hungarian metal bands

Mocika said:
and what do u think about Finnugor?

Right, I got this same question and so many additionnal infos since I wrote the review that I end supporting the band .... & almost impatient to get the translation of the Hungarian book 'Black Flames' that inspired the title of this album eheh...
anyway melodic but worth a listen yes.

I really don't get why all love Without Face that much? This reminds me the way people like Lacuna Coil... you put a decent looking chick on the mike and you gain a huge fan crowd immidiately... that's pathetic. I think in Hungary they have better bands like Ahriman, Cultic Pup, Tormentor (Dunoo if they are still around) or that Sear Bliss that have great demo and not that great albums anyway.

I've finally checked out Sear Bliss again.... My research hit a brick wall and I, basically, had to start all over.

Right on. I'm lovin' this stuff.

Sear Bliss played an awsome gig at Kaltenbach-Open-Air :headbang: they had luck to have been playing on friday, cos saturday it was raining most of the time

Hungary used to have some great classic/speed metal bands, like Pokolgep, Ossian and Rotor. Are any of those still together?
Would it be possible for foreigners to acquire the CDs online for reasonable prices?