Hyvää syntymäpäivää VILLAIN!

fireangel

May 22, 2002
Sherwood Forest
Shame on you guys, I come here in the afternoon and there is still no birthday -thread for the Doctor Tranquillity! So I´ll do it :D

Have a wonderful birthday Villain, and a great next year, with Tuska-Festival, Graduation and everything you wish for! :wave:

Im glad everyone in Mexico is enjoying a great life, its not like millions jump the border or anything in search of work :rolleyes:. Glad you got things sorted over there. Its hard to look at your own faults, and much easier to point at other people.

Nick

Hyvää syntymäpäivää senkin runke! :)
Tulikos se maaginen 15 jo täyteen vai häh?
Jos olisit luonani saisit peräsuolen hierontaa, vaan et ole. Ehkä kesällä sit ;)

Oh, thank you all! :oops:

A quarter-century past and who knows how much more to come! If just my back wasn't feeling like it was my 125th birthday... (Well, it's actually okay now, due to the painkillers)

Anja: Thank you - I truly hope all those things you mentioned come to real!

DIM: Exactly! :D

Caelestia: Thank, thank you! :p

Hearse: Oh, thank you mustard!

|ng: Yeah, didn't know it myself! o_O

Tranquillian: Thanks, big man - I would gladly take those beers, but I think they wouldn't go well with those painkillers. But I'll take them later!

Zodijackyl: Whoo, someone's been teaching you new Finnish words - tack so mycket, du gammal fjärt! :D

Sunjammer: Thanks, oh great master of DT-forum nametags! (Everyone here must wear one at Tuska, that's my brithday-wish/demand :yell: )

Nick: Thanks - I'll try to badmouth some other countries for a while! ;)

Misanthrope: Wow, you replied to my birthday-thread... :p

Miolo: Oh, yes I shall. I'm so stoned with these painkillers that I would have a pleasant day in hell currently. :dopey:

Ouagadougou: Kiitos!

Rahvin: Thanks! And me too!

Naku: Yllättäen olen kovin iloinen, etten ole juuri nyt lähelläsi - peräsuoleni on nimittäin tällä hetkellä niitä ainoita paikkoja, joissa on vielä vähän tuntoa jäljellä.

-Villain

hyvää synmpek.. ah...ää
...happy birthday ya crazy Finn.

A nice whiskey on the rocks for ya:

whiskey.jpg

|,,/

i don't know a single word of finnish and i'm also the epitome of evil, but i'll wish you happy birthday all the same. :p