I am leavin'

@Yanko: hahaha, I'm starting to get senil :p And I was even totally sane! :eek: :lol:

HAhaha, yeah, the beerbelly was quite visible indeed :p
Conclusion: wanna look like a ture metalhead? BE AN ALCOHOLIC :D
(not to mention to grow a 1m long hair :p )

@Lasse: well there are many pix of John, me and Tundra in my gallery... where were your eyes? :p

@CoBSteele02: awesome man! =D Which album(s)/song(s) do you have?

@Erendis: yeah, cant wait to meet them again in two weeks, yay. Check out my gallery for more kewl pictures http://trolleve.hailandkill.com/trolleve/shit/Zsuzsa/

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Yanko: hahaha, I'm starting to get senil :p And I was even totally sane! :eek: :lol:

HAhaha, yeah, the beerbelly was quite visible indeed :p
Conclusion: wanna look like a ture metalhead? BE AN ALCOHOLIC :D
(not to mention to grow a 1m long hair :p )

@Lasse: well there are many pix of John, me and Tundra in my gallery... where were your eyes? :p

@CoBSteele02: awesome man! =D Which album(s)/song(s) do you have?

@Erendis: yeah, cant wait to meet them again in two weeks, yay. Check out my gallery for more kewl pictures http://trolleve.hailandkill.com/trolleve/shit/Zsuzsa/
1 m hair WITH or WITHOUT the curling? AUEHuahuah :p

anyway, if i start to like booze, i can picture myself in the AAs in a few years :lol: :p

@Yanko: wtf is with your new avatar? (not to mention whats written under it...) 8/

Okay, Marko (Aragoth) asked me to explain this and since some others maybe interested as well, I tell you here: From the 30th of april till the 2nd of may I'll be the interpretor/tour guide for Moonsorrow on their tour in Croatia (Osijek), Hungary (Budapest) and Romania (Sibiu). It was the organizer who asked me to do this, the reason behind it must have been that he saw me to actually talk with Marko Tarvonen (drummer) on the Moonsorrow board and that I can speak both english and hungarian (naturally :p )

So Aragoth, If you are interested in the hungarian gig you can check out the gothica official site: www.gothica.hu (they have an english mirror site dont worry). Alas, I dont know too much about the two other shows except their location. Let me know if you finally decide to come to Budapest :)

thx ;)
hmm...well Budapest is the only one I can go, Osijek doesnt sound "safe" enough :D
I checked and already contacted them know everything, but I thought you may know more about Moonsorrow. I will go there just because of them, but if they will play two songs...shit then. I rather watch their Tuska DVD ;)

@Marko: they'll probably play 1,5 hours or more, so dont worry. They are the main event that night.

@Yanko: if you could just find a willing organizer in Rio... everything could be possible :D

@Erendis: but they have been there a couple of times already ;)

@Yanko: but ask them first if they are willing to put up a gig for Moonsorrow otherwise dont just throw your body to them for pleasure :lol:

^ No i never saw them live that's why i'm disappointed that they don't come in France for the Tour.
Do you know if they have already played in Paris? I suppose yes but a long time ago because in 2003 they have made several shows in France (Perpignan, Nancy, Cognac, Lyon, Lille) but no Paris or even Bordeaux (i can dream :D )
Well to console myself, i'm going to buy a T-shirt on their website :D

Well actually i hesitate... they sell two shirts for girls on their website, this one :

nattgirlie_b.jpg

And this one :

girlie1_b.gif

I think i prefer the first one but i'm not sure...what do you think? ;)