I am leavin'

Zsuzsa: Hearse meant he bought the regular version for himself and the digipack for you. 'Jewel case' is the typical transparent plastic case that cds usually come in
wink.gif

Profanity: You can stop clicking on the threads you think are useless (like a rational person), or I can keep deleting your useless posts.. doesn't make a difference to me.

@John: owww, damn this english, it still fucks me up from time to time :lol: And thanks for getting rid of the rubbish ;)

@Yanko: Who the hell was talking about a wardrobe? =P Whoa, I am like totally confused about your posts for a day or two now :lol:

I am checking them out right now. Although I probably will not understand the lyrics I can see they are about trolls killing stuff from their website.

Ill tell you what I think when I "pirate" a few songs off kazaa.

Don't worry if I like I buy.

@Zsuzsa : Do you know Finntroll members personally ?? Anyway you're in the greetings that's awesome congrats to you ;) I'm waiting badly for this new album !

@Erendis: Yeah, I can say that I'm fortunate enough to know them personally :) The hairy bastards :p

@Lasse: :oops: BUSTED :oops: haha, nah...I really misunderstood that jewelcase thing :p