I am leavin'

Torgoth said:
I'm still wondering how sandwich is done with one girl and only one boy.
Maybe not a sandwich..
but perhaps something along the lines of a greek wrap
wink.gif

@Yanko: my mind is my stronghold, you'll never get in (to see the lustful world of decadency inside :D )!!! :lol:

@John: Greek wrap? You know smthing we dont? =D

@Lasse: last line was M.E.A.N. And as Torgoth pointed out, there is no Sandwich without two boys (without a hot latino in this case :p ).

(and about finding out where do you live...my Mom can prove to be a very difficult foe if it involves me :p )

that's not the point, the point is even a drunk finn with brooms sticking out of his head would beat you... and also, here have a spare kleenex in case you get too graphical imagining yourself fiqhting against lassie!

@eef: ehuahuehua, did somebody shit into your cerials to make such a face? :lol:

@Lasse: hey hey, dont forget that the ring of power had the will of its own as well...same with me :p and the preciousssh sez: GO AND BUY PLANE TICKETS TO ALL OF OUR NETFRIENDS AND INVITE THEM INTO YOUR HOUSE AND THROW A PAAAhahahahaHAAARTY :tickled: :Spin:

@Yanko: do you have any news about the university you applied to? (I know, sudden change of topic but I just remembered this one)

Edit: I almost forgot today's ultimate pwnage pic :lol:
sheep.jpg