I am leavin'

@_Quarantine_: I'm waiting for your pm ;)

@Yanko: Indeed we do :D (need latin lovers yay) But who decided that they have to live thousands of kms away? Its no fun this way...

@Lasse: What's with this Kantis thing?

On-topic:
Well folks, we ran into a lil' salary problem with the family which may ruin the whole trip, BUT we're trying to find a middle way. I'll keep ya informed (those who doesnt care *cough* spellbound *cough* do me a favor, stay out)!

haha some people here can do some hilarious imitations... and the jokes bag is MASSIVE as you probably know already haha
but don't worry, it's mostly of gallegos (which are actually great people, i've been there some years ago)

not really. those guys were like: "uztedez los ezpañolez hablan azi" which doesn't have anything to do with the way I speak :lol:
BUT that gave me the great chance to try my best argentinian: "che, vos sós un boludo. Vit-te, no tenés ni idea." :p

a real argentinian never accentuates words :p

no reall, some people i heard are really ace at it, they don't just switch s's for z's
i mean with the sentence tone and the slang and all hehe

oye tia pero coño que te has creido tu que que somos nosotros, cultos o que?? menos acentos en las palabras, me cago en dios!

_Quarantine_ said:
there's actually a lot of brazilians in oslo. Some of them wannabe-latin-lovers :p
well they wont learn it from the local population! :p

@hearse: the girls who need european lovers usually want them to get to europe or something, and those who really think they need one for OTHER stuff, well... they get disappointed! :lol:
j/k man :p

@zsuzsa: damn... hope everything works out as planed in the end ;)

Spellbound, I'll say one more thing: yes, you are stupid for thinking this is a pointless thread, because the point was clearly stated multiple times, and not one other person thought it was pointless... okay I'll stop now, cause this is one thing that has no point (with ppl like you that is).

Why do I keep bothering...? The curse of the person who cares... anyways, sorry for polluting your thread Zsuzsa (and everyone else), I thought maybe logic would work this time (hey, it has once or maybe even twice!).

You guys still read spellbounds post? I dont anymore since he called me a Nazi.. it must be hard without brains.. after all they also host your sense of humour

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Lasse: What's with this Kantis thing?
Hearse said:
its just one crapy metal bar, but almost only one where 18 year olds can go.
And Corner Bar is other metal bar here in Hellsinki, Hearse said to you that "I'll be stalking you in some dark corner". So, Corner/Kantis, you get it? Bad inside joke, I guess.

@Torgoth: a-ha! Corner Bar was a nice place, I liked it, even tho the age restriction was 21 or smthing... (fortunately I had someone powerful with me ;) )

@Lasse: I wont let it drown this time. And you should hire Yanko to babysit you haha, that would be... priceless =D

@Yanko: I hope so... 8/ =**

@Stun: no problem, I rather thank you for trying to reason with him but it really is pointless, so dont bother yourself with it ;)

@NV: a nazi? ahahaha, please explain =D

I made a sarcastic remark about skin colour and he went like "Dude, Im black myself and you hurt my feelings!". Admittedly I was being rather harsh but his reaction was pissfunny :D
I'll look for the thread later when Im home :)

Northern Viking said:
I made a sarcastic remark about skin colour and he went like "Dude, Im black myself and you hurt my feelings!". Admittedly I was being rather harsh but his reaction was pissfunny :D
Heh, I think I remember that.:)
I'll look for the thread later when Im home :)
Not absolutely necessary.:)