I am leavin'

So spellbound... lets get this straight: I'm sucking up to a girl that I don't even know where she lives, who's moving to Finland, by saying "good luck and have fun"? You know, I can almost just imagine she's throwing everything else in her life out the window and flying out to New Brunswick right now to live with me forever because of my "sucking up". Almost.

@spellbound: I wonder what did I do to offend you..ah well, shit happens. now bug off

^ why bother asking with comments like this . I simply said this doesnt need to be a thread and you start calling me a twat you rude little bitch now fuck off :D

and stun dont argue when its not your business ok thats enough!

I'll just abuse this topic and say good riddance, too. Again. [*seufz* ... Bin mal wieder viel zu nachlässig. Sind eh fast alles scheisse im Kopf hier. Und vielleicht kriegt diese Aktion mich ja gelöscht oder den Account gebanned. *hoff*]

What argument are you speaking of? The fact is is that you came in here and said it was a pointless thread, on the OFFTOPIC forum. The point was that she wanted let everyone know who cared that she was moving to Finland. Lets see here... I cared. You didn't. So how is this more your business than mine, smart guy? So close, yet so far......

He just tried to reason with spellbound which is a good point but pretty much in vain. Stupidity can be so annoying sometimes, but in this case its pointless trying to explain smthing to someone who doesnt have the brain capacity to understand. So leave it alone Stun ;) And thx again for the good wishes.

@Yanko: I dont think its a matter of a country...its a matter of being a guy :lol:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
He just tried to reason with spellbound which is a good point but pretty much in vain. Stupidity can be so annoying sometimes, but in this case its pointless trying to explain smthing to someone who doesnt have the brain capacity to understand. So leave it alone Stun ;) And thx again for the good wishes.

@Yanko: I dont think its a matter of a country...its a matter of being a guy :lol:
nooo way
the latin genes influence it a lot
you can't get a TRUE latin lover on those cold lands! :lol: