I am leavin'

Hey Zzusa thanks for getting me into Finntroll I can't stop listening to them. They are great fighting music for warcraft 3. :worship:

No seriously they kick incredible ass. Although I have no idea what they are saying in the music I am sure it is about Trolls killing stuff. :lol:

So far Kittledags is my favorite song it is right up my alley as far as music is concerned. I am going to grab their cds as soon as I get paid next.

COBSteele02 said:
Hey Zzusa thanks for getting me into Finntroll I can't stop listening to them. They are great fighting music for warcraft 3. :worship:

No seriously they kick incredible ass. Although I have no idea what they are saying in the music I am sure it is about Trolls killing stuff. :lol:

So far Kittledags is my favorite song it is right up my ally as far as music is concerned. I am going to grab their cds as soon as I get paid next.

Music to my ears 8D

I'm really glad that you liked their music and the lyrics are about feasting, drinking, killing and all kind of trollish activities :D

www.finntroll.net |,,/

"Spreading hate and trollish disorder!" >8(

:p

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Sure, but may I ask what do you need these for? =D

- Jó reggelt!
- Jó napot!
- Remélem jól vagy!
- Később találkozunk!
- Viszlát!

@Yanko: yes, I am hopelessly predictable but only because the truth binds my hands :lol: (Valdr Galga pwnz)

And about finnish ppl being fast... you havent proved the opposite yet either :D :lol: =**
you haven't decided to come to brazil either, so it's your fault :loco: :lol:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Sure, but may I ask what do you need these for? =D

Yes it's because i became friend with an hungarian girl. She stayed in my city during more than 6 months and now that she cameback in Hungary we're still in touch so i try to learn a few polite words in hungarian. As she does the effort to write me all in french i think it's normal i try to learn a few words in hungarian ;)
Moreover she wants to invite me maybe during the summer in Budapest which is great because i've never been there and Budapest seems soooo beautiful and interesting :Spin:

@Erendis: whoa! kewl!! =D just ask if you wanna learn anything else or smthing in particular =]

@Yanko: yeah I know and you never fail to remind me :p

weee, somebody drawn this pic of me (in a trollish form yaay) on another forum, he has teh skillz! 8O And thanks for the ears XD
zoosza.jpg

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Erendis: whoa! kewl!! =D just ask if you wanna learn anything else or smthing in particular =]

weee, somebody drawn this pic of me (in a trollish form yaay) on another forum, he has teh skillz! 8O And thanks for the ears XD
zoosza.jpg
you asked for it, miss "i'll never log on icq anymore"! :p

and indeed, the dude has teh skillz :headbang:

_Zsuzsa_ said:

zoosza.jpg

That pic is fucking cool, ya hear?

Great review Zsuzsa !! :headbang: Thanks !
I laughed a lot about what you said concerning the Trollhorn thing at the end of the show :p :loco:
For sure you had a great time :D