I am leavin'

Your welcome and thanks for bumping the thread, it reminded me a few other things as well:

First of all that I dropped my goddamn cellphone yesterday and now it wont send smses anymore :yell: :yell: I don't know what the fuck should I do with this fragile swedish crap! >8( (well I'll prolly take it to the service...but damnit it to hell!)

On a brighter side note; I've done this IELTS specimen practice test to check my abilities and scored 37/40 on Listening and 34/40 on reading! That's pretty good because the least required number is 26 to possibly pass :D
It makes me feel a bit more confident in that I won't throw 165euros out the window :p

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Oh darn, I forgot to write that :lol: Anyway, it's an english test given by the britisch council for students who want to apply for higher education ;)
HAHAHAHHA, I just saw that I mispelled 'british' :lol: My pride, my dignity, all gone :lol:

Ohohoo, kinky snakey :D
Snake_in_me_mouth.jpg

A lil' nature
Nature.jpg

If you wonder why are all the pix brownish; it's a feature on my cam, called classic and makes better pix than the normal one ;)

EDIT: some pix deleted because of personal content, heh.

HAHAHHAHAhaha, fawk you with a steel dildo you Queer of Quotes :p :lol:

And it's no surprise from you anymore that you are getting excited by looking at a guy's pic :D pwned :p