I am leavin'

Tut Ankh Amon said:
people in finland have big foreheads. It's not a theory, it's a proven fact :lol:
People in africa got big schlongs, people in turkey have big noses... people in finland have big foreheads.

That's the way it is. :p

No no no! We Finns just have big cocks! :lol:

@Zsuzsa: Do you live in the first island of Parainen (Kirjala) or the second with the center? I live at the first island from mainland just before Parainen so we live like next to each other :)

@Tal: GAL, I canät recieve smses on my hungarian phone since I dropped it a few days ago and now it doesn't work properly. I'll PM you my finnish number, okay? You can write to that ;)
And yups,. the date is indeed 09.01-09.05 = Zsuzsa pollution in Hki =D

@Infernium: I live on the one with the center. Hey, come over and have a beer or two! =D If you want I can PM my number to you too.

@Yanko: ...and brazilians have monkey genes.. :lol: fact! /eef apprentice :lol:

I thought that here i'll tell you about how my job interview went but instead I am sitting here with red swollen eyes... i've talked with my Mom yesterday... my dear cat, my love died... died last week at the age of 10... and i couldn't even be there to see her at least one last time... and now i can't stop crying... I dedicate this post to her, the one who have been with me since i was 9, who always crawled up to my pillow to sleep with me... part of me died with her...

In memoriam Baggio, the greatest cat of all...because she was mine... (1994-2004)
Zsuzsa046.jpg

Zsuzsa044.jpg

*crying