I am leavin'

Yeah haha, I hope that somebody took a pic of his ass (tho it was quite a quick flash XD) so I can share the experience with you guys :p I know thats aaaaall you want hahaha

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Yeah haha, I hope that somebody took a pic of his ass (tho it was quite a quick flash XD) so I can share the experience with you guys :p I know thats aaaaall you want hahaha

Of course yessssss, obviously we are a bunch of frustrated perverts !!! :loco: :lol: :lol:

Great review, Zsuzsa!
...and for shame, for shame! you missed The Wake.:erk: *slaps forehead* :p

here is mine short review of the gig;
I've seen Finntroll/Ensiferum/The Wake on the 28th April. It was one of the best nights ever. All three bands are fantastic, it would be waste of words to say more. Just fuckin' great!!!
I expected the most from The Wake and I got it. Unfortunatelly they played just 6 songs, but one from their new album coming out next year (talked with them about it), but it was amazing. Almost broke my neck again :D
I didnt expect so much of Ensiferum, but honestly I was damn surprised. Chicks were crazy when Pete (Norther singer) came on stage. Really great show, especially with songs like Abandoned, Tale Of Revenge! \m/
And then came Finntroll, god damnit these guys are some crazy fuckers. I've never seen people so crazy, it was massacre!!!
Thanks to all for the great evening! Must see them live again. And they promised to come again...hopefully!

I took millions of pics, will show them when I am back home!

Then after the gig band members grabbed some chicks and went to strip bar, others took some beers and chat with us. We're together till 5am, fuck they were so drunk. :lol: Its great to see that they're acting like normal metal heads, not those arogant people who think like "we're gods" or smth like that. Guys you rox! :headbang:

like Finntroll's singer said:

Rock 'n 'Troll

_\m/

Yeah, tho his attitude is smthing to work on :p

I came back yesterday from the 4 days long hanging out with Moonsorrow, I'll do a review eventually and share.

GAYS ON WINGS |,,/

Okay, so you can read my review on www.trolleve.com under the concerts/reviews section or on the www.moonsorrow.com .

Also check out the many pictures taken during the 4 days! GAYS ON WINGS LOVE YOU! =D

monsorrow03.jpg

http://trolleve.hailandkill.com/trolleve/shit/Zsuzsa/Moonsorrow/

Okay, about tome to revive this thread one last time as my departure time is coming closer... I'll leave on the 3rd of june, so in 5 days :) But we are probably going to the capital earlier (like on tuesday night), so only a few days left for me to say goodbye again, heh.. Tho I'll have net connection there too, but I dont know how I'll have freetime.

I'll keep you guys updated about whats happening out there with me, mkay? =D

hotoOhoohoo! I revive the dead AGAIN! since I realized that I have my own Finland related thread so maybe I shouldn't babble in Fen's ;)

So the plan for me so far is that after Octobre I'll fly home for 2 months and come back in early june so I can start that course for immigrants. yayness :p

O yeah, and a miracle of photoshop :D
Zsuzsalf01.jpg