I came here to get one question answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is Math Metal?

And I heard a Trivium track once and I was completely blown away with how much the sucked. The vocalist can't sing and there is nothing metal about their music.

When I think of math metal, I think of a bunch of long-haired guys wearing coke-bottle glasses, playing guitar with a giant calculator as it's body, all the while the drummer is playing a Gretsch set with some big pencils as his drumsticks, and the singer singing ferociously, "2 + 2 = METALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!"

I refuse to believe this. KSE = better.

Not a chance in hell. BTBAM are absolute masters of the metalcore craft, have never put out a bad album so far, whereas KsE's record got stained with their last two albums - even then the first two albums were nothing more than good.

Their first two albums are great, and there isn't anything wrong with being predictable and formulaic if you execute the formula well, which KsE did on their first two works.

Not a chance in hell. BTBAM are absolute masters of the metalcore craft, have never put out a bad album so far, whereas KsE's record got stained with their last two albums - even then the first two albums were nothing more than good.

Agree to disagree.

edit: IMO, The End of Heartache is their best album.

KSE = predictable and formulaic trash

Die.

Reasons why I dont' like Trivium

1. I don't like Metalcore that much at all
2. They way too cheesy and corny
3. They aren't very original
4. They attract fans that seem emo.

If it weren't for those reasons above, then i'd probably like the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.