i feel like...

enjoy it :) I also fell in love like that last year, was a silly dreamy thing but it was the chance to change a lot of things for me :)

actually I feel lots of love for the moment, but its not only love focused on the bf/gf thing (of course there is also this), its also love in the meaning of friendship :)

DragonLady1 said:
enjoy it :) I also fell in love like that last year, was a silly dreamy thing but it was the chance to change a lot of things for me :)

actually I feel lots of love for the moment, but its not only love focused on the bf/gf thing (of course there is also this), its also love in the meaning of friendship :)
yeha i know exactly what you mean. aswell as that love in the sense of connection. you can feel a connection with someone and it brews on your mind for ages until you just feel like something weird is going on and that they must thinking the same things as you at the same time or something - they dont even have to be, they might not even recognise you. but still i feel it and thats all that matter for me atm.
(hehe i do this all the time)

ah I know what u mean, actually I have this strong feeling of connection with a few ppl... with my best friend in Vienna (I know her for 10 years now) we even have sometimes this thing that we call each other at the same time or that I'm just thinking of her and she writes me a mail or things like that :)

DragonLady1 said:
ah I know what u mean, actually I have this strong feeling of connection with a few ppl... with my best friend in Vienna (I know her for 10 years now) we even have sometimes this thing that we call each other at the same time or that I'm just thinking of her and she writes me a mail or things like that :)
thats really lovely!

seriously though, its sunny outside, my mullet has stayed in position and i feel fantastic and i just want to smile at everyone - wooooooo, what a rare and wonderful feeling this is lol. am i slipping into insanity?!

autumnsphere said:
what a wonderful thread! you should call it the freedom!-flowers!-happiness!-thread.... :tickled:
im listening to eternity and i still feel wonderfully happy not even suicide veil can bring me down, i think the rain sounds really magical at the end with the acoustic

of course it exists.. its a state of mind, an emotion, and a really good reason to get up in the morning. well in blackeyed.. are you the english lass in rome?

so you think that love can only exist when there is a second party to love? i dont think thats the case. sometimes i feel love for no apparent reason. i know its love because i feel its love.....just one of them things my chum, dont try and argue or ill shoot you with me love gun .......