i feel like...

kids eh?! they get the most out of everything! i just went for a bit of a wander while its dark to buy lollipops (you know the purple ones are the best :lol: ) i like the way the threads are heading recently on here - giving me loads of ideas for various things

The thing is, I know which winter it is, and I think that was my best winter holiday too :) We never skied though, we're poor beggars with no ski and stuff, and we don't even have hills, and of course I never learned how to ski (not to mention if I did, that wouldn't have been in Ireland :lol: -- the funny thing is he asked me if there're mountains in Ireland and I said yes, and he asked if you can ski there and I said no, cause there's no snow, still, it is included in the story). What we did was sliding down on foot on a tiny slope and we fell all the time and we had so much fun it got dark and late and there was no one else around on the playground. And my dog goes crazy when we slide so she really wants to catch us all the time, even when we sled.

Dhatura said:
This is really creepy, when I was in the middle of turning from the first page to the second, the words "this is love" formed in my head and then when the second page was loaded, I saw the very same words written on the screen.

:wave:

So this is love in all forms for me:

(My nephew's writing, translated into English - he's 9)

Winter holiday

Once upon a time at school David was asked how his winter holiday was going. He said he went to the playground first. He could do a lot of things there, he could ski, sled, skate, build a snowman. The little boy built a snowman with his mother first. A broom into its hand, a pot on its head and a carrot on its nose, just like all normal snowmen. Then they slid down on a sled. Their dog wanted to catch them. They slid down at least thirty times. Then his godmother taught his mother, Enci, their dog, Aliz, and David to ski. Enci and Maqus, his godmother, could ski very well. Maqus learned to ski in Ireland, and Enikő was just good at skiing cause she is good at everything. David almost managed to do it, but then he always fell. And Aliz didn't ski but ran and tripped. This was David's best winter holiday.

WONDERFUL

this forum is turning out to be the most dreamy place i've ever seen. it makes me think about flowers and children and music and love.... i guess this is a very dannyish place...... drink to happiness! :D

autumnsphere said:
WONDERFUL

this forum is turning out to be the most dreamy place i've ever seen. it makes me think about flowers and children and music and love.... i guess this is a very dannyish place...... drink to happiness! :D
:D glad you are enjoying it - guess me and you are getting alot out of it :D

Wow ... blackeyed have you been taking some prozac or something since the other day you was in the pissiest of pissy moods .. It is nice however to see that you are no longer in the hellbitch Im gonna murder andy simpson mood.

I do get what ya mean though with connections n stuff I mean people truly love bands or songs or perticular styles of music and music cannot be described as a second party but Im presuming everyone on here when talking abotu anathema or whoever would say aww yeah I love that band. yeah I have completely forgot what the fuck I was on about?

But yeah nice to see that everyone is happy as me nan used to say lifes too short. But less of the flowers n shit its cramping me style lol ... only joking bring on the 70's again we can all wear afgans and preach about peace and love and unity

:hotjump: send it over quick!!! heh, i stayed up till stupid o'clock watching that film i posted about breaking the waves - made me really upset, was a dead bleak film - but surprising kind of hints at how strong and powerful love and faith are, although their actual impact on the plot to better things is kept ambiguous. am bloody well knackered now though!......and i have something in my eye!!!!

heh yeah thats true - shall we get some brochures for our next trip...my plan is to get as many ppl off the forum in the same place so we can all meet and go - 'no way didnt think youd look like that' or 'mmm didnt think youd look like that ;) ' hehe - not mentioning any names (cough raf) :lol:
seriously though we should all meet somewhere like all have a mini break somewhere - maybe for an anathema gig, maybe not - actually yeah for a gig, whos gona fork out a shag load of dosh to meet people you talk to everyday in your underwear ... n-not that i do that kinda thing, was just saying like :oops: