I felt completely ashamed when...

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
:lol: Owwww poor you.. ;)

Security? Whaddaya mean, security? There was no security whatsoever (except for the changing rooms, for some straaangfe reason.. No, don't ask me how I know this. :lol: ;) It was accidentally.. really!) Anyway, Mikael fell in the public several times and well, you could jump on stage, if you wanted to too or if you were.. far away enough to do it.. (spiritually or something.. Er.. is that a word? Anyway, booze etc)
Which made the concert more personal and even better! :D
(And more painfull :rolleyes: Oh feel teh shame..! Aaargh :oops:

gaaaaah. ok. nevermind my ramblings then. i'm an idiot. :p

so the booze made it more painful? you need some stronger booze then! :lol: :)

I remember myself in a club once, drunk as a weenie - I wanted to take a sit, but missed a bit, and landed on the floor. :bah: I was ashamed as Hell. :erk:

Last year, I went hiking with my ex. We came to a lake and I suddenly felt the urge to pee, so I hid in the bushes and started to. Out of nowhere comes another hiker. I jumped up so fast to pull my pants up that I wet myself a little :erk:

That wasn't so bad.

The next time we were on a mountain, admiring the gorgeous view. Again, I had the desire to pee. I looked around, there was no one else around for quite a distance. Some animals but that was it. Deeming it safe, I commenced business. I had barely begun when suddenly(again!) this car came winding up towards us. But I couldn't stop... I'm pretty sure they saw me. Oh well. I just cursed to myself and as soon as I was done, I ran away :p

When I was in year 8, which was about 4 years ago, I was set to be doing sports out on the main field of my school. I was excited about it, as I always enjoyed getting burning off some steam, especially during the hours of school.

This particular day we were going to be playing cricket. So I get changed in to my gimpy white P.E kit and I set off out to the green where we'd be playing. I was running toward the area in an excited little kid way. Then as I ran out on to the main drive a teacher who was driving far too fast hit me in her car... well I more or less hit her. I ran out straight into the side of her vehicle. I was sent tumbeling as the combined speed of both her and I probably resutled in a full on impact at about 25 mph. I skided along the concrete. The teacher slowed down and her brakes actually squeeled.

Next thing I know a group of girls are screeming "Stupid Boy" at me, even though my friend who witnessed it all said there's no way I could've known she was coming. Plus she was definately going too fast (its a 5mph speed limit). I put my hands in the air to show I was OK and she just drove away.

The final twist to the story is when I got out on to the field I noticed I'd put my shorts on backwards *slaps forehead*. GEEK I hear you cry :p.

A month ago I was walking home from university, and then I felt something on my hair. It appeared that some dirty pigeon chanced to land his poo-poo directly on my head! I was furious and ashamed...and had to go a long way home still, with a pigeon shit on my head.

I HATE PIGEONS. :yell::yell::yell:

"I feel completely ashamed when"...I assume anything, because 99% of the time it turns out to be false...and the deceit hurts me more than the loss of face/pride.
I tend to curb my previous assuming ways.