I had this awesome dream:O

GusG_Wannabe

Firekeeper Member (FFC)
Apr 15, 2007
Sweden
www.myspace.com
I dreamt that I got bob katsionis phone number by him, and that we met and played keyboards and guitars forever like :rofl: and I tried to meet gus but he was gone:O
I also got to stand in the front of every concert where no one else is allowed :rofl:

And when I woke up.... that was just too fucking boring >.< nothing of it was for real :rofl:

dammit :rofl: you have dreams like these ones? :rofl: tell me :)

I must say...I don't THINK I've had any sexual dreams about Firewind! I probably have and have forgot since I NEVER remember my dreams!

But Eddie...you got it bad ;)

xx Kirsty

what?! hope you don't understood me wrong :rofl: but I DIDN'T have any sexual dreams with firewind :rofl: just asking if cavegirl have had it :rofl: I just had a dream with me and bob playing guitar and stuff like that :rofl:

Besides... this forum begins it's apocalypse.. it's kinda dead nowadays :( which is really bad..

Haha!

EPIC LULZ!!111!one!!!11eleven!1

Way off topic again...I bought the Allegiance album and the Falling To Pieces single on Ebay from some Greek girl...who said she had a bad experience with one of the band members O_O

Double You, Tee, Eff! LOLZ.

xx Kirsty

Haha!

EPIC LULZ!!111!one!!!11eleven!1

Way off topic again...I bought the Allegiance album and the Falling To Pieces single on Ebay from some Greek girl...who said she had a bad experience with one of the band members O_O

Double You, Tee, Eff! LOLZ.

xx Kirsty

DAMN I WANT THAT FALLING TO PIECES SINGLE KIRSTY!!!
GIVE OR I SHALL DESTROY!:heh: