I hate grunge.

Is the monoxide_child being a sex offender thing already known or is that a new scoop? Holy shit. Good work guys.

He's also a she posting as Sinead 1965 the lesbian here (NSFW).
I am 53year old skinny short 5ft2 tall freckled face thin lips green eyes redhaired soft butch lesbian woman. I have never understood the attraction of women who don't look like women. I like women womanly, please. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to tall curvy ultrafeminine women.They turn me on. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. For me the, taller a woman the better.

I love women in silky satin clothing. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. The more, the merrier. I LOVE big boobs. They’re so much softer, and I’m flat, I’m not the most gifted in that area, so maybe being able to have my way with assets I’m a little jealous of does something for me, as well. I’m very dominant in bed.
When it comes to the bedroom, I’m a conqueror, I’m the dominant partner. This is why I absolutely LOVE straight women having their first lesbian encounter with me. I love watching their nervousness as they submit to me, the transition to relief as they realize I’m not going to hurt them, and the transition to pleasure as I perform on them. I do have certain body shape I'm more attracted to and that's hourglass. Equally proportioned.
For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. I love large massive breasts. I love rolling my face around on them like they’re pillows. And I like them smooth and soft! I LOVE big boobs. They’re so much softer, and I’m flat, I’m not the most gifted in that area, so maybe being able to have my way with assets I’m a little jealous of does something for me, as well.
I want to make clear that i only like women! I prefer more masculine clothing. I'm a little too butch but i I consider my self chapstick, I NEVER wear makeup. I have mid length hair, but for a long time I had really short hair.
:lol:

Reactions: CiG
Seems Nick's gone quiet.
Maybe we need a minute's hair metal out of respect for the poster that once was.

https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Alabama/Jefferson-County-AL/Jeremy-Michael-Kowitz.20155761.html
VICTIM BETWEEN 13-16 (attempted)
It may mean getting caught in the attempt, but it'd be funnier if it was actually getting rejected by the hooker.

I have a FB friend who was done for statutory rape. He was drunk and she targeted him, lying about her age by one year. I kinda feel sorry for him, but then he was understandably pissed off and harassed her afterwards... not that clever.