I have passed my diploma!!! :)

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
Update:

Dudes, I´m proud as fuck. I wanna share this awesome moment in my life with you fellow sneapsters :)

Last Saturday I had the examination at the Guitar Institute Munich. Wolfgang Zenk :worship: (former SIEGES EVEN, 7for4) was one of the auditors. It was fucking difficult, I was been tested in:

-Harmony
-Ear training,
-Sight reading (after a first black-out I stayed cool)
-Rythm
-style (Metal) Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani
-style (fusion) Revelation by Robben Ford
-style (bebop) Affirmation by George Benson

Now my "title" is the following: "graduated guitarist & studio musician" or Dipl. Gitarrist (ger)

I really enjoyed to play the song affirmation. It grooves like hell and George Benson is the man! I love the video on youtube and this is what I performed at the examination.

I´m so fucking happy right now :hotjump: They will send me the diploma certificate and I´ll take some pictures...(Or it didn´t happen..haha I know the rules)

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Now I've got a song with a guestsolo from a graduate guitarist :D
I never would be able to do something like that, I really suck at lead guitar, I feel like a dyslexic
when I have to sight read and I know nothing about harmony...

Nochmal auf deutsch: Hattest du da dann Vorlesungen oder wie muss ich mir des vorstellen?

Bravo Felix! Had you been studying there for awhile? I didn't realize, I thought you ran your own guitar school, not attended one :D But hey, now that your officially an awesome guitarist (as if you needed a piece of paper to tell you that :headbang: ), you should have no problem nailing the key for my guest solo! :D

Congratulations Felix - well done my friend. You should be incredibly proud of your accomplishment. WTG!!!

DUDES..I LOVE YOU! (in a pretty un-gay way) Thanks for your words! :)

Bravo Felix! Had you been studying there for awhile? I didn't realize, I thought you ran your own guitar school, not attended one But hey, now that your officially an awesome guitarist (as if you needed a piece of paper to tell you that ), you should have no problem nailing the key for my guest solo!

Haha yeah Marcus :) I learned a lot there, I went to the MGI 2004 /2005. At the same time I began working as a guitar teacher simultaneously to finance living and studying. As my own founded Guitar School grew on and on, I didn´t have the needed time to work hard for my diploma. Finally I did it..(that´s why my contributions was been pretty rare at the forum in the last time and Marcus...now you know, why I did not have realized recording a great solo for your project already) Give me a deadline and I´m your man :)

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Now I've got a song with a guestsolo from a graduate guitarist
I never would be able to do something like that, I really suck at lead guitar, I feel like a dyslexic
when I have to sight read and I know nothing about harmony...

Nochmal auf deutsch: Hattest du da dann Vorlesungen oder wie muss ich mir des vorstellen?

Danke, Stef :)

Du hast Vorlesungen 8 Stunden in der Woche. Da die Studenten am MGI von überall her kommen..(Deutschland, Italien, Schweiz) findet der Unterricht kompakt an einem Tag statt. Der beste Aspekt an dem ganzen MGI Studium ist sicherlich der Dozent Wolfgang Zenk, da könnte selbst Petrucci noch was lernen..ohne scheiß, der Kerl ist der beste Gitarrist, den ich kenne.

Congrats! Your such a talented yet friendly guy, you really REALLY deserve this!

Now get your business cards: "Felix Neumann, Dipl. Gitarrist, Master of Mario Kart, beer drinker." :D