"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

in a short while i'm leaving for a brief absence, and since that's the exact opposite of what this thread is about, i decided to post it here. :)
i'll be back by monday evening, cet time. in the meanwhile, try to behave and don't say anything interesting because i don't want to miss it. :p

@astarte: check out the bubububu thread for all infos on the subject. by the time i get back you'll surely be a pro in the subtle art of bubu-making. ;)

rahvin. (last stop to bubu)

I'm back! At least for a while. It is difficult to find time to post with my new job and my studies, but I will try to stay.

Hehe, thanks for missing me... :D

Welcome back, astarte. :)

Thanks for welcoming me back. :) It may or may not be permenant... as for my job, it's related to my career choice (but not to my signature--unfortunately :p )

I'm leaving the forum and the net for 20 days.
Thought i should let you all know.
I'm doing it cause i've been abusing my net time and i got to study.
I also want to say i cut my hair today, it's growing ok and i'll be eating a lot of chocolate ice-cream these days. Oh, right, i'll miss you too :p
So don't forget me, don't have too much fun without me, and those who go swimming make a dive for me ;)
And above all, ORMIR DON'T GIVE MY PICS TO ANYONE! :mad: :p

So, see you in 20 days ;)

Siren (of course i'm _not_ gonna read your replies since i'm leaving, doh! :p)
Siren bis (oh, and don't forget to feed the dog)
Siren tris (and water the plants too!)
Siren tetrakis (byeeeee!)

See you later Siren. Come back soon! :)

<---knows replies will not be read :)

Edit: I also believe this is my 1000th post. I did make a thread about it, but took it down. After some consideration and a reprimand by our forum nazi, I think it is better I mention my post number as an afterthought... I'll still keep spamming the dmbml bridge forum though :D