"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Steve said:
most of my trolling is done with other accounts... last check I had 9 on UM.
...Well shit!
(I'm not even going to say anything)
but calling mikael akerfelt's wife a bitch? you sure that's ok?
If only you thought about what was ok everytime you got on UM
we wouldn't have things like..

3 (Three) threads in the CoB forum saying you have 9000 posts, for each time you reached this number after a couple of postcount reductions (which I'm sure must make you cry)

Oh thanks, even tho i didn't really notice i was gone. :p

I just watched some pretty cool gigs, favourite bands of mine, had a nice time. :)

Is a 18 months absence long enough to deserve a post in that thread ?

can't believe that thread is still alive almost 2 years after his creation

Dark_Jester said:
Argh! The French are back, the French are back! Grab your longbows, loyal men of England! For Brittany! :D
ahah you english are still so quarrelsome :)

this year was supposed the birthday of the Entente Cordiale, the final alliance between our 2 countries, started the may 1st 1903, but your tabloids had "better" things to do ...

@|ng: welcome back robot ;)

@aegis: of course 18 months of absence deserve a post in this thread and a welcome back, esp if the poster has a Terry Pratchett signature. ;) So, welcome back. :)

MagSec4 said:
3 (Three) threads in the CoB forum saying you have 9000 posts, for each time you reached this number after a couple of postcount reductions (which I'm sure must make you cry)
Second Time: no idea where those posts were from
Third Time: Killed one of my own threads because it was useless.

and I did that to piss off newer spam whores such as welly and stefan if they're still there.

@Thanny: thank you, dear. :)

yes we should ressurect those days, we should ask mark to bring up the server.

the time has come for me to take a longer break from forum activity. i'll be checking how you people are doing, but things are running smooth now and i'm sure you can take care of the occasional troll of the week yourselves. have a pleasant stay, folks.