I hope everyone doesn't mind a Ragnarok Fest Poll

Where do you stand?

• Total voters
90% chance I'll be there, gotta look at the dates, cash and try and get the vacation time. Otherwise, I'll be there. I'M basically waiting to here some confirmed RC fuckers, I don't want to end up there by myself (though that could be fun too).

Unfortunately, I still simply can't confirm any festival options until January at the earliest - I'll see what the Metal Camp's lineup looks like at that time and take it from there. The Ragnarok lineup indeed looks very cool now though.

current job doesn't pay me enough to have the ability to travel to europe. if I get this new job, i'd totally be able to do this stuff. i'm long overdue for a european trip

The funny thing is, I JUST confirmed a hotel room for Metal Camp last night. Still, no harm in keeping the reservation.

As festival settings go, I'm pretty certain nothing can beat Metal Camp.

As line ups go, this is simply killer:

PRIMORDIAL
AGALLOCH
NEGURA BUNGET
HELRUNAR
SEAR BLISS
Hellsaw
Svartsot
Skyforger
Winterdome
Sworn
Trimonium
Haggard
Unleashed
Arkona
Killing Spree ( waren beim 1. dabei und man feiert ja schliesslich 5 Jahre)
Menhir
Battlelore

I have to wait for tax rebate time to figure out what I can afford. Quite honestly, if I could afford it today, I'd be buying my ticket today.

I'm almost certainly there. I might be intersted in traveling to other parts of europe depending on how much money I have.

Spent most of my day doing some accounting and making some calls about my passport, and I can safely say I'll be at this fest.

200 saved from todays paycheck, and 150 - 200 from each paycheck (weekly) should be more than enough.

Speaking of accounting, I received a God damn bill from my insurance agency stating that my yearly premium is jumping from $600 to $1200+ due to one traffic violation. Fuck these cunts, they're not getting a dime.

I put on the fence as nothing is guaranteed till I buy my plane tickets although I would say I am 97.7% sure.

I will just be doing Ragnarok for this quick trip as I already have a 2 week Europe trip scheduled for the 2nd and 3rd week of July for a Czech metalfest as well as some Austrian and German sightseeing.

I will most likely be flying into Frankfurt leaving Phoenix Wednesday, training to Lichtenfels Thursday, staying at that hotel near the train station mentioned in the one thread, training back to Frankfurt on Sunday and flying back to Phoenix on Monday.