I just found the first Symphony X CD USED!

Snowmaker

GO BLUE!!
May 13, 2002
New Baltimore, Michigan
www.faroffgrace.com
I would have never thought I'd see any Symphony X CDs in the used bin because most people around here have no idea who they are. Lately though I have been finding more and more prog in there. I figured for $8 what the hell.

They also had used the Star One Space Metal Limited Edition digi-book used for $10, but I already have the 2-disk jewel-case one. Who would get rid of that though?? :guh:

The Metal Chick said:
I found two Kamelot discs once, grabbed those in an instant.
They had 2 of those used too. Epica and one other one I've never heard of. They also had used the Gamma Ray Live in '95 CD, but I passed on it.
shred faster said:
I have the best CD stores in Utah. I can find almost anything. The end records http://www.theendrecords.com is here and they have boxes and boxes of power metal.
Are they an actual store that you can walk into and buy from?? I order stuff from there all the time.

used cds are awsome. Just careful of the store... my local new/used cd store will not accept anything with even cosmetic scratches, and they still clean and buff the cds and all. So ask what they accept and how well they are taken care of. Other than that, nothing to worry about!!! On the other hand, nothing beats ripping the shrinkwrap off of a brand new disc...

:lol:
it's funny because it's true. Ah... and that fucking sticker on the top!!! Beore i was smart enough to undo the case from the bottem and easily peel that off i would battle with that shit forever

Ha, yeah man, I used to do it the hard way too. I'd spend days at a time trying to get that goddamn sticker off. And then one day I saw a dude at the record store pulling the case apart and I was like, "Holy hell, what a great idea!".

arglebargle said:
Ha, yeah man, I used to do it the hard way too. I'd spend days at a time trying to get that goddamn sticker off. And then one day I saw a dude at the record store pulling the case apart and I was like, "Holy hell, what a great idea!".
It's easy to peel off once you get the hang of it. I just start at the "PULL", peel across the one side, filp it over the top, and peel across the other side. Usually all comes off in one piece.

Snowmaker said:
It's easy to peel off once you get the hang of it. I just start at the "PULL", peel across the one side, filp it over the top, and peel across the other side. Usually all comes off in one piece.
I just recently figured this out, In Flames "Whoracle" was the first one I ever got off in one try. I was so psyched, I nearly cried

hey... shreddie... those goddamn stickers are hard to fight... shut up man.... :lol:

NO!!! NOT :lol:!!! DAMN YOU SHREDDIE!!! DAMN YOU!!!!

ok, sorry dude... it's 3 in the morning and i am goddamn tired... *thinks*... mabey i should sleep.... hrm....

anyway, to add to the thread, i have tried that pull thing before but sometimes it shreds to bits and then you have to pick at it, which is extra hard for myself because i am a nail biter. So it's impossible... i hate those goddamn stickers. They should die and burn in the blackest of hell.