I just heard Orphaned land for the first time

I'm also an Orphaned Land newbie. Mabool blew me away and along with Into Eternity's Buried Into Oblivion are my albums of the year. Amazing band :worship:

Morfiend said:
I'm also an Orphaned Land newbie. Mabool blew me away and along with Into Eternity's Buried Into Oblivion are my albums of the year. Amazing band :worship:

Hehe, definately. Aside from Mabool, I've been hooked on Buried Into Oblivion since the first moment I heard it. :headbang:

I was thinking of getting their earlier work too. Is it as good as BiO?

Demonspell said:
Frosties: Dead or Dreaming is also an awesome album, though it may seem underwhelming if you've heard BIO first...
I agree. It's a good album but with BIO Into Eternity takes it to another level :headbang:

if I haven't said hello to everyone, hello:hotjump: I purchased this cd alittle over a month ago and I have already turned a few fellow friends in arizona onto the amazing band Orphaned land. I just felt like announcing that to everyone hereo_O

Dead_Lioness said:
^ welcome Sean!!!!
was nice meeting you at the Maryland Fest!

:wave: :hotjump: :wave: :hotjump:
I had a killer time although I had problems with my left ear thanks to a cold I had. I was hearing buzzing sounds like when one is in the water. I found out after getting back that i had fluid in both ears and even alittle blood in right ear possibly from popping a blood vessel as my plane started to come down in arizona. My ears hurt in the plane when they usually just pop.:erk: I am okay now though. I wrote a big review on the metalfest along with my pics at my myspace account.

Hey guys, just got a promo for the new Orphaned Land disc. Oh shit. that's all i can say. Congrats dudes!

my review is up and can be viewed here if you would like to read it.

Welcome Theodyssey :wave: to the Orphaned family!
You should listen to all discography of Orphaned Land and you won't lose...They are great!!!