I know you'll hate me for that, but ...

Hell yeah i'm back! Miss me?:heh: And OMFG, Blondie is back which AfterMidnight isn't BLondie. But AfterMidnight does look exactly like Eva. Yeah, i'm still alive cuz i'm not an emo.

OMG, you guys are never going to believe what happened to me! While i was banned, i met Alexi fucking Laiho! *faints* I met him face to face and had a long chat with him. Then i told him i loved him. He just laughed at me and thought it wasn't serious. Then i looked more serious and told him everything i felt. Then he invited me on the empty tourbus and i fucked him. Ahhh, so awsome. Afterwards, he says he had to leave and that's when i started losing it. I grabbed his arm and wouldn't let go. Then he called security and they dragged me out of the tourbus. My nails were practically clawing the ground but i managed to get Alexi's toe nail clipping and shoe lace. Alexi stepped out of the tourbus and i yelled "whyyyyyyyyy?" He just smiled and made out with Janne and then he got down on his knees and proposed to Janne. Janne said yes and now he has a huge diamond engagement ring on his finger............NOOOOOOTTTTT! I wish. LOL.

Actually, all i did was see local shows, stay home and be bored.

Hell yeah i'm back! Miss me?:heh: And OMFG, Blondie is back which AfterMidnight isn't BLondie. But AfterMidnight does look exactly like Eva. Yeah, i'm still alive cuz i'm not an emo.

OMG, you guys are never going to believe what happened to me! While i was banned, i met Alexi fucking Laiho! *faints* I met him face to face and had a long chat with him. Then i told him i loved him. He just laughed at me and thought it wasn't serious. Then i looked more serious and told him everything i felt. Then he invited me on the empty tourbus and i fucked him. Ahhh, so awsome. Afterwards, he says he had to leave and that's when i started losing it. I grabbed his arm and wouldn't let go. Then he called security and they dragged me out of the tourbus. My nails were practically clawing the ground but i managed to get Alexi's toe nail clipping and shoe lace. Alexi stepped out of the tourbus and i yelled "whyyyyyyyyy?" He just smiled and made out with Janne and then he got down on his knees and proposed to Janne. Janne said yes and now he has a huge diamond engagement ring on his finger............NOOOOOOTTTTT! I wish. LOL.

i stopped reading that "story" as soon as i read "i met alexi" :lol:

LOL. I knew people wouldn't really read it....either cuz they don't believe it or they don't want to know my sick wayz with him.

Hey, some idiot has to believe it. One time, when my sister pretended to be Britney Spears on the yahoo chat room and some loser believed her. Then again, we were only kids.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: that's so awesome, I want to be like that with Alexi too, just like you did

did you really think I believed that? Did you? HU? Did you?
I bet you did :err:

Hey, some idiot has to believe it. One time, when my sister pretended to be Britney Spears on the yahoo chat room and some loser believed her. Then again, we were only kids.
Lol we need you:p Please don't leave again:kickass: And plus, I believed you until the I got laid by Alexi part. Besides, the roleplaying and storytelling is funny, don't get banned again!

And what will you be doing tomorrow?
Fucking Dani Filth after my turn?
Beat you.
Ha!!!

Besides, the roleplaying and storytelling is funny, don't get banned again!

Heh. It isn't role play...

Oh, I saw him two days ago and he mentioned about that crazy fangirl, he said he was so drunk he couldn't even stand... I forgave him, after all he's my boyfriend, and real love isn't all about sex, especially when you're drunk, it doesn't matter... We love each other sooo much, and we're going to getting married tomorrow. :erk:

Btw, welcome back Leena...