I need a new food product to become addicted to.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Something out of the ordinary, but not overly fancy or queer. No junk food, something I could eat every day and not die.

chili_home_promo_large_soup.jpg

I've done pistachios before, man oh man are they good. I should at least get some pistachio ice cream tonight, it's been some years.

Snus is out, I'm quitting smoking (or at the very least cutting down) and can't start up another nicotine product. My one friend who quit smoking started dipping every day instead, it's like what would you rather have, lung or mouth cancer?

Campbell's I eat a lot of already, I'll have to try the chili though. Although I must admit, their stuff isn't as good as it used to be. Cream of broccoli condensed rocks my socks though.

Puffed rice products are very good yes, was addicted to these Quaker things about a year ago.

Oh man Chai lattes rule, I'm almost out of the mix so I need to hit Trader Joe's soon. Been drinking those for about 7 years now. Sooooooooooooo good.

I don't think I need to readdict myself to booze, I'm trying to cut that one down. :loco:

In moderation yes, but moderation to me is only drinking 10 beers at a time. So I'm shooting for the more "classic" definition of moderation now.

Yep. From what I understand, 5 to 6 drinks a week (slightly less than 1 a day) is how to maintain the health benefits of alcohol. When I cut down my goal is 6 drinks a week, but what sucks is I only keep it up for a few weeks in a row, then make up for it one night at the bar by drinking a bottle of whiskey. Idiot.