I offically hate theme parks

Well, never mind about taking pictures of the Austin Tx show i can't go. For 2 months my best friend and I have planned to see Children Of Bodom, they aren't coming here for a LOONG time and then out of the clear blue here they are in Austin Tx right next to us out of all the places they could of gone in the US. We were going to get our tickets for it last week but something came up and wasn't able to get up to austin so we were going to go this week BUT, today he tells me he got invited to go to six flags with some people from school it's going to cost like 28 bucks.....SOOO NOW he can't afford the bodom show. So basicly with out telling me he goes off and accepts the invite, desides to ditch what we've planned for months to go to a fucking theme park......ditches BODOM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!.....but yeah whatever I don't talk to him anymore and hes not aloud on my property either.

Hmm, well bad luck there :(
Cant you just go yourself if you feel so strongly about it that you even ditched your whole friendship for it? oh well, hope it works out...

-kill your friend
-steal his car
-steal his theme park ticket
-go to the theme park
-go to the show
-bring me souvenirs!

:D

c'mon dude, there is always a way of getting out of those situations... try to find someone at UM who is going to the concert too, and lives near you!

Yes yes, trust me i'm thinking of every fucking possible way to go, i'm thinking about walking actually, I live about 45 to 50 minutes away (driving) from this place. The only other people i know that are going to see it around here are some guys from this local band......but we're not on good terms, we're in alittle war with each other right now, cause they don't even listen to metal they like slipknot and mudvayne and nutallic and stuff like that and they seen my CoB shirt one day and checked them out and like them now or something....AND THEY'RE GOING TO GET TO SEE BODOM AND NOT ME! argh!.....but we'll see what happens maybe i can catch a bus up there or something but I doubt it cause i only have money for the ticket for the show.

lol yeah, i'll hopfully work out something to get to see them. I'm trying to talk my ex guitarist of my band into letting me tag along but once again we're not on good terms either but with this i don't know what hes mad about we were always good friends just haven't talked much in the past 2 months. Hopfully something works out