I see trouble between COB and Iced Earth

^I hope Laiho kicks Schaffer's ass, too. It would be nice to see Alexi in action. :p

sinerchris said:
ok, # 4 is if a fight breaks out...COB will kick American ass!

...and the Canadians will be there to help CoB! :D

I have an idea....lets all converge on 1 of the gigs, storm the stage, when IE is playing, and BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF SCHAFFER!!! WAAOAOOOROROAOORORAOAOGGGHHH

Stun said:
CoB is popular... but compared to Iced Earth? I don't know...

I've come to expect ignorance and arrogance from Americans, sadly... what he said doesn't surprise me at all.
you can't judge all americans by one person's attitude..you're just making yourself look bad when you generalize like that... :err:

~metal_maiden~ said:
^I hope Laiho kicks Schaffer's ass, too. It would be nice to see Alexi in action. :p

...and the Canadians will be there to help CoB! :D
alexi is like 5 feet tall...hehe..well maybe not that tall..but i don't think he could probably do much unless he swung his guitar a few times...

DiscipleofTruMetal said:
you can't judge all americans by one person's attitude..you're just making yourself look bad when you generalize like that... :err:

yeah. or you could be like endless whore and be a fucking moron. i dont generalize entire nations...take the U.S., there are plenty of assholes who have the whole "everything non american sucks" mentality, and there are people who couldn't care less where you came from. im sure every country has both types of people.

endlesswhore said:
I didnt see us americans bowing down in 2 days during ww2

yeah. considering that our homefront is on a different continent, one that the axis powers never got to i might add, it would've been hard for the U.S. to surrender...forget it. you're an idiot, period.

Gosh this is getting way out of hand.

Even if Schaffer wasn't an American he'd still be considered an ignorant individual for making such a thoughtless remark as that.

Disciple, I wasn't generalizing based on Schaffer... it's just the latest in a long, long, long line of ignorant things I've heard Americans say... it's part of a lot of Americans' attitudes. Don't get me wrong, obviously there are a lot of cool ppl in the states, and obviously there are a lot of ignorant idiots other places... but no other nation has shown me the level of ignorance that the States has.

what the flipping hell ? :erk:

Since when is this a thread about "American" mentality?

This is a comment made on a site which may or may not even be an official statement! And it's goes on for three pages ? +rolls her eyes+

That's whats great about being an american though, we can be as ignorant as possible and nobody is here to persecute us. But i swear, those damn canadians, with their black beady eyes and disconnected upper parts of their heads. Next time they have a thought they should just ask what brian boitano would do.

This reminds me of the controversy surrounding Mel Gibson's new film "The Passion Of The Christ." People say that it's going to spread anti-semitism because it depicts the jews as being responsible for Christ's death. However, if it does start anti-semitic movements, then that's just ridiculous, because it's absurd to blame an entire group of people for the actions of a few just because they happen to belong to the same group. Bottom line: we're all people and should not be recognized by a group we belong to, but rather as individuals. So it's also unfair to say that all Americans are like Schaffer just because of what he said, or to say that that's what you can expect from Americans, etc. It's just not right. We're all people, individuals with our own minds. Therefore, social stance, nationality, or anything similar is irrelevant when it comes down to this.

EndlessWhore said:
That's whats great about being an american though, we can be as ignorant as possible and nobody is here to persecute us. But i swear, those damn canadians, with their black beady eyes and disconnected upper parts of their heads. Next time they have a thought they should just ask what brian boitano would do.

hold on, I'll use my ninja power of invisibility to sneak past the parents and ask Brian myself. :D