I tryed to sing an Iron Maiden song - check this! :)

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hi dudes :kickass:

I just wanna show you my entire vocal attempt for Nuno´s and Stillifer´s Iron Maiden cover "two minutes two midnight". Here we go:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2414899/2_minutes_Felix_vocals.mp3

For the finished product I share the vocal spots with the forum member Digitaloutput (he´s awesome). So I wanna show you my complete vocal performance here with the linked question, what do you think about it.

Up the irons :kickass:

lol you sound very very close at some points:)

Still, you got your own character in the performance.
Sounds really good but i think it needs a different approach when you sing ''don't pray for my soul, anymore''.It's like you're out of breath or something.

Overall i give it an 8,5 ,even a 9/10 just because Bruce is a God and every thing else is blasphemy like you said :cool:

Really good man.I think you're an awesome singer
Heard it twice so far and i love it:headbang:

Wow thanks so much, brothers! This certainly means a lot for me to hear this from you guys.

Overall i give it an 8,5 ,even a 9/10 just because Bruce is a God and every thing else is blasphemy like you said

Haha I´d say, Bruce is the only Metal singer who is beyond 10 (directly followed by Evergrey´s Tom and Russel Allen IMO) , so I´d perhaps give myself a 6/12 :lol: Bruce Dickinson is THE god :worship: I´m not worth the comparison. Modesty seems to be appropriate..at least in this case, I think.

Wow thanks to all of you fellows for taking the time and listening to it. I feel a bit proud, you guys liked it :kickass:

hahahaha

"Da Keel-Ahsss Breet, or da de-muhns Seet" :lol:

"mayday, maday, we are sinking, we are sinking!!!!!!!" --- äähhm what do you sinking about? :lol:

That was awesome!!

Sounds great to me too man!...good job. Like Bruce with a German accent

Do you really sink so? :) haha I love you, guys.

Fuck yeah man, I haven't enjoyed this song this much in years :headbang::headbang: My one critique would be the glissandos between certain notes (e.g. "freedom's stain"), not too crazy about the long slides, but otherwise fantastic pitch and energy man, excellently done :kickass:

Fuck yeah man, I haven't enjoyed this song this much in years :headbang::headbang: My one critique would be the glissandos between certain notes (e.g. "freedom's stain"), not too crazy about the long slides, but otherwise fantastic pitch and energy man, excellently done :kickass:

Fuck man, I´m glad you dig it :kickass: Thank you, Marcus!

Yeah, I tryed to do some stuff a bit different, didn´t want to try copying the Sirene (I´d have had certainly failed by trying this).

As I said before, love this one. Great work mate

Thank you, mate :) I´m up for some next Iron Maiden covers. "Moonchild" with real drums and the best bass player we can find in the sneap community, would be like a dream coming true. Seriously!