i want to buy some new toy ...

One Inch Man said:
My bro just got an Acura RSX, I must say that car is pretty f-ing sweet. You can tell the attention to detail was really high on that, everything looks and feels of high quality.

But my WRX is faster and can go in the dirt, so I regret nothing. :loco: Especially since he was so fucked on his trade in he's ending up paying $44k for a $23k car. :ill: :puke: :WTF: :shitmypants:

When did you get a WRX? And is it the STi version? That thing is uber bad-ass. Unfortunately, Subaru had to compromise somewhere to make & sell 'em at under $30k, so the interiors of those things are pretty much shite.

As for Acura, I like the TSX quite a bit, and the new AWD RL is fucking nasty.

Whaddya mean, NAD?! I didn't post them shitz, that was Nate!

I used to get that catalogue many years ago though, thankyouverymuch. :loco:

markgugs said:
Do you have an X-Box? If so, get Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30. Best $50 you'll spend. :)

All I have to say to this is "OMG YES". I have it for PS2, but the X-Box one is just as spiffy. Fucking beautiful game.

markgugs said:
When did you get a WRX? And is it the STi version? That thing is uber bad-ass. Unfortunately, Subaru had to compromise somewhere to make & sell 'em at under $30k, so the interiors of those things are pretty much shite.
Last April, non-STi. Got the wagon too, for über-lezbo powah!!! :loco:

I don't have a problem with the interior, I actually find it quite nice. Nothing fancy, but the buckets grip my ass in the twisties, everything is the same color (04 models ditched the ugly yellow and blue accents :ill: ), and I can reach every knob with minimum effort. Granted, I sit in my bro's Acura and feel in the (cramped) lap of luxury, but I prefer simple and effective to a road pillow. Plus I drove Toyota pickups before this car, anything looks like a work of art after those.

looked at the RSX ... nice car, but was a little common for me.
i always had weird cars ... even my used cars were fucking strange. shit that was never seen on the road. this is why the MINI appealed to me.

love the WRX and the hram it has ... but I cannot fit in the fucker, literally.

There's no way you could squeeze into an RSX then, it's much more cramped than my car. I know what you mean about different though, my wagon doesn't attract much attention. I pulled some stupid shit on the freeway last week before noticing the bike cop behind me, and he just rode around me. I thought I was busted for sure, merging onto the freeway while skipping lanes and climbing upwards of 80mph. o_O

That's also why you need to get this:

http://www.delorean.com/byod.asp

salesdelorean.jpg

hehe ... one of my clients had one for sale a few years ago. I drove one. The interior was really roomy believe it or not, as John DeLOrean was about 6'5" if I am not mistaken.
Ford Engine in those fuckers ,,, drives like shit though. Top Speed 100mph ...

I love DeLoreans! What does a cheap and reliable supercar built by an Irish cokehead spell? B-A-D-A-S-S, that's what. NIKKUH!?!??!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH Hell yes he did, I was scared shitless 100% of the time and it ruled and we didn't kill anyone and damn we'll have to do it again sometime, and erik old pal, remember to say HAY SLABBTAJM sometime before the ice goes away poof

lurch70 said:
OFF TOPIC:

check out this video ... crank it up loud ... the fun starts at about the 1:30 minute mark.
he just dusts every car in his path .. phew!
http://www.dgtalpimp.com/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv

ON TOPIC:

will get a DVD Burner for my PC, so I can make copies of the odd cool movie I rent from Netflix.

I have a DVD burner, and it's not just as simple as copying a movie. Sure, you can get some of it, but without the right software, you can't duplicate the menus, audio options, etc. In short, it's useless. And ever since the registrations closed for 1-2-3 copy, I've yet to find something that can do it as well.

Bah.

markgugs said:
I have a DVD burner, and it's not just as simple as copying a movie. Sure, you can get some of it, but without the right software, you can't duplicate the menus, audio options, etc. In short, it's useless. And ever since the registrations closed for 1-2-3 copy, I've yet to find something that can do it as well.

Bah.

the hacking software ... i already got that covered :loco: