Iann Robinson's 20 questions

KY_Fried442

extra crispy
Mar 5, 2002
KY
Visit site
I was just checking out Iann Robinson's 20 questions on Metal Sludge. He seemed really cool and I really liked a lot of his answers until he got to the word associaton part where he had this to say about Anthrax...
Anthrax = Suck, they should just stop it.
FUCK HIM!!!! I know it's just his opinion and all but still he's dissing Thrax and thats just not cool
:mad:

I guess thats cool... there is 100,00,00,00,00,00, in this world, so i guess its ok that 1 person dont like Anthrax..Anthrax will never die so thay will never "STOP" "You Cant Kill Whats Already Dead".. Long Live That Band Called A-N-T-H-R-A-X-.......and a few of these !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That guy is what you call a Metal Dork. Morbidly obese and sober. It is one thing to be that fat and drink beer - but his fat is all fast food. Plus, he slags Anthrax, Slayer, and Pantera, but he likes Skid Row. I'd love to see his wife, I'm thinking some 30something with yellow teeth and cigarette tongue to match her 250lb body. What a dork.

Hehe... that guy is a true poser....

"Pantera = I liked two albums, after that, it was done for me."

Which ones dude?? "I am the night" ?? or was it "Projects in the Jungle" ... friggin Poser...

"Anthrax = Suck, they should just stop it."

Wow, and this genius works on MTV ? What an amazing ability to sum it all up so beautifully... Can't argue with those arguments man...

Plus he mentions that he has a wife like 50 times during the interview... I think he wants everyone to know that he's married and that he's not a loser - the only thing he forgot to say was that his wife's name isn't Shelley but Billy and that, yes he (Iann) is the woman of the couple ;-)

But enough about this loser, let's all sing and rejoice in the wake of the new Anthrax release!!!

All Hail Mighty Anthrax!

and I'm out like Iann Robinson's shape..

note: he is also a huge (both ways) star wars geek. On one of my boredom days I found out that his life revolves around star wars on the mtv star wars special. :rolleyes:

This guy is as metal as they come!;):lol:

Being European, I never saw American MTV. That´s why I have never heard of this guy, but when I read his 20Q, I found most of his answers to be as gay as his Anthrax dissing. He looks kinda like grown-up Eric Cartman (no offense to Eric, he´s my hero) so I suppose he can shove his stupid shit up his fat ass, open his mouth and insert my cock.

And also... fuck mtv for replacing rikki rachtman with this fat moron. How could they do that? Rachtman was a little bit gay, but this guy is a full blown flaming poser.