Iconoclast album samples on Itunes

As far as I can tell from these 30s snippets from pretty much intros only, it's definately more atmospheric than PL. I hear keyboards in every sample! That's what I wanted to know.

I don't know if there's a link. I found the itunes store inside itunes (you know, the player you have to download). Finding Iconoclast was a pain in the ass by the way: Symhpony x not in metal category, iconoclast not in symphony x category, unable to find search function, itunes lagging as fuck because IT'S NOT A BROWSER and Apple fails to understand that. Yet they bomb you with uninteresting advertisements and recommendations based on NOTHING. Fuck man I hate apple. Writing this alone pisses me off (hence the language).

It was worth the effort though! :p

do you think you could make a sample video on youtube with all the clips for those of us who don't have itunes?

I remember a fan of Blind Guardian did that when their album was coming out, and the webmaster actually posted the video on their facebook page and stuff to promote the album, so I think it's okay to do.

I am beginning to doubt this...I searched by song titles, including Prometheus, Heretic, When All is Lost and came up empty handed. Yet a search for End of the Innocence comes right up to Symphony X.

That was crazy good. I was literally pacing back and forth with excitement. God though, that just made the wait even more difficult!

Thanks so much for the samples, heavy metal jesus!

It's hard to judge based on quick little samples, but so far Bastards, Children, and Electric Messiah sound like they're going to be awesome. Russ sounds so Dio-ish, particularly on Bastards.

Omg thank you! When All is Lost and Electric Messiah sound amazing! and that beginning (I'm assuming) of Iconoclast sounds more proggy then anything on Paradise Lost...im so excited!!

The only real weakness out of this album so far seems to be the lyrics.

No disrespect meant to Symphony X (they're one of my favorite bands of all time), but their lyrics have always been subpar, and not something I care about in the long run with this particular band. And that's saying something, because I used to write lyrics professionally.

There have been tons of super corny lame lyrics in the past, but Russell is such a monster singer and the band is so amazing that they pull it off flawlessly. I mean...only Russell can sing "I am God, I am king of the land" in a song and instead of being laughed offstage people go "hell yeah you are!".

Well .. it sounds like there's 'singing' on at least one track, as opposed to the gravelly screaming that I can't stand. I think I'm going to take a pass on this one. After being supremely disappointed in PL ... it sounds like this is just more of the same.