I'd never think....

paranoidmexican009

Dirty Mexicano
Jun 13, 2007
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
I thought I would never think or say this.......but I like Slipknot's new cd. It actually has some talent, and it's not "FUCK YOU ALL I"M PISSED" throughout the whole album. I actually enjoy it, along with Subliminal Verses. Both albums are pretty good and I'm not ashamed to admit I like them. (I still think their first two albums suck balls though)

This is a band that I didn't like initially when their self-titled album came out. I didn't understand the craze behind them, and even disliked them. However, I eventually gave them a chance and grew to like them.

But I must say, my opinion is the exact opposite of yours!

I think the new album is incredibly lackluster, and sounds uninspired. There's no 'feel' behind any of the songs. I do appreciate the more aggressive tone that the new album has, but even those heavier tracks sound like Iowa b-sides at best. Corey's voice is a lot better than on Vol. 3, but I'm not a fan of his Stone Sour-ish vocals.

Vol. 3 wasn't bad but like I mentioned I think Corey's vocals were quite weak. Still, I think their first couple albums are the band's best work.

I thought I would never think or say this.......but I like Slipknot's new cd. It actually has some talent, and it's not "FUCK YOU ALL I"M PISSED" throughout the whole album. I actually enjoy it, along with Subliminal Verses. Both albums are pretty good and I'm not ashamed to admit I like them. (I still think their first two albums suck balls though)

This.

I like it a lot especially the solo's and the songs in general are great and varied. Vol. 3 is awesome.

I'd check it out except I'm fairly certain that there's always gonna be much better stuff to listen to than slipknot and I don't really want to listen to those morons anyways.

kvlt4id-1.jpg