If Belladonna didn't get the boot 12 years ago...

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
..... then how would Anthrax have played Bring the Noise live???

Or would they even have played it??? I can't imagine Belladonna doing any of the rapping!!!

Bush rocks on that song live (although many of us have seen and heard it live more than we'd like), and I just wonder how they would've performed it?

Also - are they still doing it now that Frank is gone?

They would wheel out a fake turntable setup and Joey would act like a big dork and pretend he was doing some scratching while the rest of the band picked up from Scott's verse. I would pay to see that.

I've only been able to see the boys twice. In 96 and this year. And both times they ended the set with Bring the Noise.... which I wish they hadn't. I don't know why they have such a love affair with that song. Both times it was undecipherable.... just a bunch of noise... no pun intended.

I think on the tour in support of TGO2E record, then Gung-Ho would be a great way to close the sets.

More interesting question is, hadn´t he quit, what would they have recorded now. But this is bullshit. Hence wise Czech proverb: If fish lived in the ass, there would be no ponds.
It doesn´t unfortunately sound that good in English.