If it was you (situations)

Tell her to wait until after class.

What would you do if you woke up and all your cd's were replaced with Fallout Boy?

I'll go sell them n then back to the store to buy my cd's back .
What about if u were harrased by a boy n u couldn't get rid of him ?

I'll go sell them n then back to the store to buy my cd's back .
What about if u were harrased by a boy n u couldn't get rid of him ?

I'd probably smack him upside the head and tell him to stfu.

What would you do if you woke up with a dead hooker in your bed, and 30 pairs of nuts to your chest?

I'll probably fim that ! :D
What will u do if you knew that the decorator is stealing u n not doing his job properly ?

kill him

what would u do if u were trapped on top of a building with people wanting 2 shoot u on 1 side and a stormy sea on the other

Blops to the sea, i am a fish .
Wjat would you do if your boyfriend dumped you because he loves you and it's getting too serious ?

move on :cry:

he's gay :err:

he likes your brother :ill:....barb :heh:
_________________________________:)

what would you do if you had 24hours to live? if it was you.:erk:

I'll go knock on Amon amarth band member's doors and have my own private concert , ask you to go out with me , sky dyving, shave my long hair ,shit in public , ride a harley davidson , and finally get into a fight with a very very big guy (i'll provoque him even if he normally doesn't beat women) so i pass out in the battle cos of the injuries n die in the battle like all warriors do !

What if you were going to get ur diploma in just one more year n they propose to u to go study the thing u always wanted to do , n that will take you some more 10 years to graduate from ?