If it was you (situations)

666Metal666

May 13, 2008
Cairo, Egypt
ok look the game is easy the first person tell a situations any one imaginary or real and the other one say what will he do in that situations and tell another one and so on ............

What if you asked a girl out and she refused ?

I'll suppose that i am a boy( witch is not very difficult by the way) then i'll simply will be childish n tell her to go screw!

What would you do if you were stuck with one of the Tokyo hotel members ? mouahahaha :evil:

Hahahaha i'll laugh soo much that i may keep him/her i no more know what to say alive . I'll kill her!
What would you do if u were having to sit for a very important exam like i do in less than an hour n u still browsing throught the net ?

walk out, why would you be somewhere you don't wont to be.

what would you do if your car was stolen and it just so happens that the car your driving is not your car, but the same?

I would rip off its nose shove it up its arse :zombie: then rip off its wings and make it walk home :lol: (the little prick)

If you had lung cancer from smoking would you do a add for non smoking, "IF IT WAS YOU"

Probably yes , i'd want no ont to suffer the lung fibroscopy , so awfull
what would you do if you get a C instead of the A you were waiting for n u'r sure that u deserve your A .

Nothing, at least I passed.

What if you do if you were eating dinner at your gf's house and you become constipated with your ass glued to the toilet seat?

Enjoy the intimate time i get to get by the toilet n ur extasiated ass .
What would u do if u couldn't buy a ticket for the damn fest n u know that it is ur last chance to see carcass on live :erk: ?

If I was then I would be but I may or may not choose to 'do it'.

what would you do if your genitals were the wrong colour when you woke up one morning?

Paint them the right color.

What would you do if you woke up puking chocolate milk?

Ask the doctor to put my food outy bits back the right way round.

What would you do if a hot teacher came on to you in a class?