If Mort Divine ruled the world

feminist.jpg

Do people here respect women's sexuality or do you fake doing so as a means to an orifice? I find it hard to accept how it is, like, how much power they have. I mean like in a nightclub or something.

I don't understand what you're asking.

'respect women's sexuality'?

Do I rape gay women because I think they should be straight?

No.

I mean, do you respect the fact that women who are pretty and whatever-30ish will be so sensitive to glances that they can feel them from behind, and instantly write men off as losers if they give them too many or too long a glance.

In a nightclub, these days, you could be snogging some girl and them some other guy will swagger over and finish off and you kind of have to accept it or have a fight, because that's "the done thing" these days.

If a slut looked like a barbie, she could have committed incest and fucked an Alsatian and still men would fight over her, think they're defending her honour and want to lick her pussy.

Sentinel, have you considered changing your outlook on women? I mean, it doesn't really seem like that's working for you or making you happy. So maybe an internal change is in order.

Sentinel, have you considered changing your outlook on women? I mean, it doesn't really seem like that's working for you or making you happy. So maybe an internal change is in order.

I've tried but I can't. I just can't deal with them. They're not good enough at long term thinking and thinking in terms of the group for it to be right that they control their reproductive rights.

Do I as an individual, actually have to be, in order for it to be a reasonable judgement? What if it's just that men are better at those things on average?

Not very, I just don't like them. Fuck them. I like a few, but they're usually ones that think like men.

Get me as in what though? Wont get me laid?, Wont get me promoted?, Wont make me cool with some posse?