If Mort Divine ruled the world

You don't need to deeply bond with people to have a civil, enjoyable time. The average female will bullshit with you over the weather or what's good on TV lately just as much as the average male.

But you don't seem capable of casual socialization, probably not with men either, and that's the root of your problem. You gotta chill out a bit and leave the heavy intellectualism to your solitude. Its better to read the words of geniuses than share words with vaguely educated peers.

If I hadn't gone into the military I might have wound up like SS. Got that culture shock and then comradery and it cleared things up a bit.

As crazy as it is, I don't think SS is as far gone than most misogynists. He seems to have at least a conscience, but I think needs to desperately change his group of friends. Also, night clubs? Who the fuck goes to those anyways.

Reactions: Dak
I've been accused of being a misogynist by more than one chucklehead feminist(three exactly). I don't give a fuck. Neither does my wife. They were just stupid; had nothing to do with being female, but they thought it did.

Reactions: The Butt
That's misogynism?

I don't see how an argument could be made that believing women shouldn't be in control of their reproductive rights because of an unfounded belief that men are more responsible in making those decisions is not a misogynist philosophy. SS blatantly stated this during the conversation.

Reactions: CiG
I don't see how an argument could be made that believing women shouldn't be in control of their reproductive rights because of an unfounded belief that men are more responsible in making those decisions is not a misogynist philosophy. SS blatantly stated this during the conversation.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot he said that. Fair point.

That's not really the same thing as making reproductive decisions for women. There's no basis to claim that men have superior judgment in that regard and no real reason why the person who is more involved in the process isn't the one who chooses who and when to do it with. The only way that you could reach the response that you chose is by deliberately not seeing the meaning of the words that I used.

As much as I think there's a problem with men not being able to choose whether they become a father or not beyond wearing a condom (eg no legal right to oppose the abortion of their child/no legal right to avoid child support for a child they don't want/male victims of statutory rape being forced to pay child support), it's much more problematic to even begin to equalise those rights. They have to belong to the woman, lest we become like China where women are forced to have abortions by the authorities.

Reactions: Dak
I think people approach the matter irrationally because they don't think about how important reproduction is on a group level, not just an individual level. Generations exist because generations of women give birth to them. Are they illegitimate or not, will the father be present, what is their genetic inheritance? That kind of thing is important and the way that it's hard to discuss these matters without being overloaded with wymenz rights wailing and no platform shit is retarded.

Propagating dysgenics is one of the most objectively bad things you can do, but because we live in such a fucked up world, it doesn't seem that way.