If Mort Divine ruled the world

It hurts my brain when someone speaks fairly well yet says incredibly stupid shit like "It's arbitrary that we organized society in an ableist way" and "well only the oppressed can claim/know systemic oppression".

Haidt is doing a great work within psychology, kind of combating the overwhelming proggishness in orientation.

Edit: Haidt goes Willy Wonka on her at 12:40. Priceless.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
That and she couldn't answer questions accurately and honestly, constantly shifting the goalposts and changing the subject incrementally but on a tiny scale so as to not seem evasive.

When someone asks you to essentially justify what Haidt had happen to him with the video or criticise it, you fucking answer it directly. Otherwise I'm just going to assume you approve of it.

Reactions: Dak
Yeah, every time she was asked to give specifics she hemmed and hawed and said some vague bullshit anyway. Her clear speaking stints turned out to be just parrot mode of standard SJW talking points.

As always when regurgitating SJW talking points, she infantilises the so-called oppressed and marginalised groups and paints them all with a generalising brush.

Because one [insert oppressed here] can't handle the educational and intellectual content, therefore they all can't handle it and should all be protected.

Meanwhile there's a black handicapped gay man in the back of the class thinking "just shut the fuck up so I can get on with my education."

Reactions: Dak
Yeah, I usually take that angle in responding to any sort of serious arguments about protecting X group of people. That what the speaker is doing is robbing them of the agency "they have left".

Fundamentally it's a severe misunderstanding of what the education system is for.

Well after K-12 babysitting, it's no surprise that the student body is confused as to what is supposed to happen on school grounds. Where's the fucking nap time and juice boxes? I NEED AN ADULT!!

Last edited:
Always strange that Dak was homeschooled but seems to know so much about the public education system :)

Haidt blames the parents in the videos, anyways..

It doesn't take any bit of intelligence to realize there are problems within the system, but your opinions always reflect idealism rather than pragmatism..gets a tad stale after awhile.

It doesn't take any bit of intelligence to realize there are problems within the system, but your opinions always reflect idealism rather than pragmatism..gets a tad stale after awhile.

Free, quality education for the populace is 100% idealistic. But I'm being unreasonable. :rolleyes:

Weird, it's like you think this hasn't been achieved?

You know damn well you want everyone home schooled and its just zzzzz

It might be "free", but it is not quality and/or not education. I don't know how you could even seriously suggest the public school system is turning out a well educated product.

Homeschooling produces a vastly superior product in comparison to public schooling, at a fraction of the cost. Is it pragmatic to just close the doors of schools tomorrow? No. But should we be actively taking advantage of the benefits of radically better options as we craft public policy? Yes.