If Mort Divine ruled the world

What I've noticed, although few people seem to be willing to discuss this, is that while historically the political scene was at least vaguely connected with the current ideas about heredity and so on, now those things are entirely detached. Very nearly everything is genetic, or epigenetic, but eugenics couldn't be much more of a dirty word.

Last edited:
The great Vikings are rolling in their graves as their homeland is ruined by these cucks

lol mort's people

That was painful. Props to him for engaging that babbling multitude, but it clearly was profitless. These people are not in any way shape or form reasonable. They can't even figure out how to take turns, or understand the difference between a general statement and a specific one.

He has a point on free speech, but he comes off like a total fucking imbecile when the trans dude just asks him why won't he refer to him (they? fucking weird for 1 person but whatever) in a different manner

I'd never heard of the guy (Pederson) but apparently he's vocally in opposition against regulations of some sort to require people to use requested pronouns or something. Basically arguing for freedom of speech, which is of course HATE to these religious fanatics of the SJW cult. Funny how these things flip over time.

Reactions: CiG
Im not sure if I understand the context of the video, but I dont really know how out of hand I actually view this. What I am seeing is an oppressed group of people trying to fight for what they view to be equal rights. What exactly are they proposing, and why is this guy so against legislation that supports it? If we as a society want to be accepting of transexual people, we must at least try to understand their plight. Do we want to alienate or enable them? Id appreciate it if someone could shed the light on this issue for me so that I can make a judgment for myself. This video does border on seeming like false SJW indignation, but it also feels to me like there are disenfranchised people who are emotionally outraged about unequal treatment. This is the kind of stuff you get when you want justice for all, and im not about to bandwagon with the dismissive viewpoint quite yet.

Video label is a little exaggerating, but the gist is there.

lol, this is quite a contrast to the way in which Obama is presenting voter fraud now. It is almost like he is suggesting that voter fraud was inevitable back in 08, and he was apparently a bit more sympathetic with its victims. Now it seems like he is trying to claim ignorance and act like Trump is just making shit up. This is just an example of more circumstantial evidence that the DNC/HRC is rigging this election, and that Obama is consciously aware enough to support it.

It's not an equal right if such rights never existed for others to begin with. I'm not oppressing someone if I chose to not use their personal pronoun of the week and vice versa. These people have a very tenuous anchor to reality.

Reactions: CiG
It's not an equal right if such rights never existed for others to begin with. I'm not oppressing someone if I chose to not use their personal pronoun of the week and vice versa. These people have a very tenuous anchor to reality.

You don't get to decide if you're being the oppressor tbh.

Im not sure if I understand the context of the video, but I dont really know how out of hand I actually view this. What I am seeing is an oppressed group of people trying to fight for what they view to be equal rights. What exactly are they proposing, and why is this guy so against legislation that supports it? If we as a society want to be accepting of transexual people, we must at least try to understand their plight. Do we want to alienate or enable them? Id appreciate it if someone could shed the light on this issue for me so that I can make a judgment for myself. This video does border on seeming like false SJW indignation, but it also feels to me like there are disenfranchised people who are emotionally outraged about unequal treatment. This is the kind of stuff you get when you want justice for all, and im not about to bandwagon with the dismissive viewpoint quite yet.

In an hour-long YouTube video, University of Toronto psychology Prof. Jordan Peterson calls Bill C-16, legislation that would amend the Canadian Human Rights Act and Criminal Code to add gender identity and expression as prohibited forms of discrimination, a slippery slope to forming an authoritarian society bereft of discussion and debate around such subjects.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/09/29/u-of-t-prof-rips-bill-outlawing-gender-identity-discrimination

If you're OK with legislating speech to prevent discrimination it's a bad path for government to take IMO. I think Germany does this with reference to Jews from the holocaust and not sure we do in the U.S.

Reactions: Dak
the main point of the guy is government should not legislate either for or against trans people. merely protect them from violence like everyone else.

you can't force anybody to accept them into an apartment or refer to them by some pronoun by threat of prosecution because that's authoritarian tyranny and a waste of resources.

they have to convince society to listen to them out of its own free will via dialogue.

Last edited: