If Mort Divine ruled the world

"Emergent early childhood: in the literature it is said that there's a technical term for people who believe that boys and girls are indistinguishable and are molded into their different natures by parental socialization - the term for such people is 'childless." - Steven Pinker

Amazing how losing suddenly makes people better at humor. I got a laugh out of this.

Mm8xiU6.jpg

Reactions: arg and rms
https://twitter.com/FeministaJones

The pinned tweet on her page is making me think of something larger (don't know how to embed tweets on UM)

"Do you mean due to the rockets' red glare and bombs bursting in the air? Because this is exactly how America was created."

Her response to "If a black person was kidnapped and tortured, every major city would be in flames right now. #BLMKidnapping" (recent Chicago kidnapping/anti-white/anti-Trump thing)

It's this weird deflection that seems prevalent in race discussions. The original point is that if the scenario was race-reversed (white attackers, black victim), there would be large social media outrage. But this person instead chooses to ignore present day society and go back to all of American history or at the very least one range of years and change the topic.

But isn't she just missing what the original comment was all about? People would care more if it was a black victim, according to her (first statement) -- the history seems irrelevant while ignoring all the progress 'black' twitter has made on the liberal political eye.

Is this self preservation? In that her success (100K+ followers) is dependent on never achieving the goal or is her reply more important? Racial and women topics seem to go into 'history' all the time, like human history is as constant as say laws of physics.

(here is a similar discussion when the Joe Mixon story has resurfaced because of Brent Musberger's comments & the view of Mixon did not get punished harshly enough for his domestic violence)

https://twitter.com/ErickFernandez/status/816408851616514049

That was a good one, my most recent favourite Rubin Report was with that transwoman economist libertarian professor, I forget her name but she had this really incredible attitude about everything.

She said that before she transitioned she actually did a become woman vs remain man cost analysis-pros/cons experiment. :lol:

Dave Rubin impresses me with how comfortable he seems regardless who the visitor is. You don't see that consistency with every interviewer out there.

Reactions: CiG
I think one of the worst things happening in the world and especially the US today is how every crime is considered a race related crime, and it's only important if it's white on black or black on white. Can't an Asian kill a Hispanic and get some coverage? Or can't none of it be relevant because most people just aren't generally that angrily racist?

That Chicago kidnapping thing pissed me off big league mostly for the fact that the guy was mentally disabled (How fucking depraved do you have to be to do something like that?) but I have a hard time really caring much about the whole race angle of it. I'm all raced out, and I've got dindu fatigue at this point tbh. Those of you who don't live in the United States might not understand this peculiar feeling.

This in no way lessens the evil of what they did and I see it as being a totally different matter, but mentally disabled people tend to get abused in the institutions that are meant to cater to them pretty regularly. People get mad at them for soiling themselves usually, although in good care facilities that's just taken as a given.