If Mort Divine ruled the world

own extensive, problematic history - one that extends past 1947 - reeks of agenda.

Are you that stupid or do you need me to point out again that all you keep doing is mentioning my post that was in response to HBB's post about when the Levant was radicalized? How dense can you possibly be? You're clearly nothing more than a western bigot

@CASSETTEISGOD Why would i respond to any of your nonsense when all you did in your post was clearly showcase the ignorance i accused you of? :lol: You did exactly what i wanted you to do

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ruled-the-world.964710/page-269#post-11339568

My response to HBB came before your ridiculous/one-sided "arabs have been a problem for hundreds of years" statement ... which i later quoted, and you failed to comprehend.

Anyway, the last part of your above post says a lot about you.

No point in me continuing this ... consider yourselves schooled.

Shutdoor.gif~c200

are we just going to ignore centuries of history in the region that spreads into Africa and Western Europe? Modern Middle East reasons for hating the West isnt too hard to find, but Islam has not historically been peaceful, and they don't have to do much digging in their holy book to justify said war. They use the same word for religious conquest and search for inner religious purity; jihad.

What does colonialism/expansionism and the slave trade have to do with Islamic terrorism? They're two completely different things. Might as well conflate the many millions killed by Christian empires centuries ago with people that murder abortionists.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
What does colonialism/expansionism and the slave trade have to do with Islamic terrorism? They're two completely different things. Might as well conflate the many millions killed by Christian empires centuries ago with people that murder abortionists.

because what the rest of us did in the past and continue to do doesn't matter, only what the muslims did/do matters. :lol:

Are you that stupid or do you need me to point out again that all you keep doing is mentioning my post that was in response to HBB's post about when the Levant was radicalized? How dense can you possibly be? You're clearly nothing more than a western bigot

I made my own post, which you replied to with a bunch of words and ????????, after separately responding to HBB . You're quite incoherent and posting in a more unhinged manner than normal.

For what it's worth, I don't think the Arab world is entirely crap because of the West either. Even during the Arabic "golden age", most of the significant scientists of the period came from conquered Persia. I fully acknowledge that some Muslim countries are garbage due to their own culture/ethnicity beyond Islam, but again, same goes for any religion.

i have only been banned once, and it was for few days son. I LEFT on my own. Get your facts straight ... hold on, you getting facts straight? Oh who am i kidding? :lol:

And which moron needed you to point out that Iran isnt populated by arabs? :lol::lol::lol:

you made it sound like there was no islamic radicalization until WW2