If Mort Divine ruled the world

it all started with the united nations partition plan in 1947 when every country in the region(and a few others) voted NO to the creation of the false state of israel, but the jewish money had spread so far that they had countries from fucking south america and pacific islands voting YES on giving away lands in the levant. fucking ridiculous.

Before that, muslims and jews lived amongst each other peacefully. And in some places they still do(in Iran for example, regardless of what they want you to believe out here).

The wise words of an egyptian delegate via 1947 .. "if the U.N decide to amputate a part of Palestine in order to establish a Jewish state, no force on earth could prevent blood from flowing there…Moreover…no force on earth can confine it to the borders of Palestine itself"

Egyptian Prime Minster Mahmud Fawzi - "…imposed partition was sure to result in bloodshed in Palestine and in the rest of the Arab world"

Iraqs Foreign minister Fadel Jamaal - "Partition imposed against the will of the majority of the people will jeopardize peace and harmony in the Middle East. Not only the uprising of the Arabs of Palestine is to be expected, but the masses in the Arab world cannot be restrained. The Arab-Jewish relationship in the Arab world will greatly deteriorate. There are more Jews in the Arab world outside of Palestine than there are in Palestine. In Iraq alone, we have about one hundred and fifty thousand Jews who share with Moslems and Christians all the advantages of political and economic rights. Harmony prevails among Moslems, Christians and Jews. But any injustice imposed upon the Arabs of Palestine will disturb the harmony among Jews and non-Jews in Iraq; it will breed inter-religious prejudice and hatred

word for word, everything they predicted has happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

[laughs inside your mum's cunt]

Before that, muslims and jews lived amongst each other peacefully.

:err::tickled::rofl::puke:

Anyone that fails to see why Islam has so many radicals today is just being super ignorant. They have been the most persecuted religious group in modern times.

Define modern times. Are we talking the last few decades?

For example, can you not see why there are so many Palestinian's who dislike jews and westerners?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Jews during Muhammad's time rejecting him as the messiah, which similarly is part of the reason why the Catholic church officially preached Antisemitism, for rejecting Christ as the messiah and for deicide.

Islamic Jew-hatred obviously only starts after the founding of the Jewish state. :lol:

Im not condemning what those extremists do

Best Freudian slip I've seen in ages.

Just as it did with just about every other group who faced/suffered similar persecution(exept we slaughtered many more people in name of christianity)

For most of history, religious people are usually oppressed by other religious people within their own religion. If Muslims are being severely oppressed, it's at the hands of other Muslims.

And once again, the fact that most of the clueless fucks buy into the whole "mulsims are terrorist" shtick is disgusting. Most muslims are peaceful(more-so than christians if i might add),

Citation needed as fuck. Most global terrorism is Islamic. Most Muslim refugees are fleeing to Christian nations. Support your claim that most Muslims are peaceful and are more peaceful than most Christians. Because that is hilarious.

We might call it terrorism, but western bombs that drop on their houses and cities that blow up their children and family members into peaces is terrorism to them, rightfully so.

Not might. It is terrorism. Yes, messing around in the middle east has almost always been a mistake of some kind, but how do you explain western homegrown Islamic terrorism? How do you explain the Boston bombers? How do you explain Islamic terrorists that have grown up in western suburbs and neighborhoods, often times living very privileged western lives?

Anyway, imo muslims >>> jews
Im not condemning what those extremists do

Again. Hilarious Freudian slip there buddy. Let me know when a Jew suicide bombs a group of children or drives a car through a busy street, running down people, crushing baby strollers etc.

Last edited:
Yep. It's no coincidence that the Middle East became radicalized shortly after the CIA began waging wars over oil and anti-communism senitments in the 1950s,

are we just going to ignore centuries of history in the region that spreads into Africa and Western Europe? Modern Middle East reasons for hating the West isnt too hard to find, but Islam has not historically been peaceful, and they don't have to do much digging in their holy book to justify said war. They use the same word for religious conquest and search for inner religious purity; jihad.

Reactions: CiG
The whitewashing of the political history of Islam often attempts to use the Ottoman empire as central frame of reference. Among many problems with these attempts, a central problem is that the Ottomans had regular and protracted issues with Arabs - which incidentally remain the most commonly radicalized and violent ethnic group among the various Muslim populations by nationality/ethnicity.

One of the jewish books, i cant remember the name (talmud i think?), absolutely decimates the quran as far as violence goes

edit:

JEWISH SUPREMACISM
(Now remember, according to the Jews, *we * are the ones who are “racist”, NOT Jews!)

NATIONS OF BEASTS Baba Necia 114, 6: “The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts.”

WHO IS HUMAN? Baba Mezia 114a-114b “Non-Jews are Not Human. Only Jews are human (“Only ye are designated men”)

FORGIVENESS Sanhedrin 76a. “God will not spare a Jew who “marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..(gentile).”

ANIMAL CHILDREN Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

NIDDAH Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

COW SEX Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

WILD ANIMALS Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal.”

GOYIM Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebhammoth 61a “ Only the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle” (goyim = human cattle) [1]

SERVING JEWS Midrasch Talpioth 225 “The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves” [2]

SICK PIGS Orach Chaiim 57, 6a”The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs”

BESTIALITY Kethuboth 3b “Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals”

BIRTH RATE Zohar II, 4b “The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively” [3] (Jews are obsessed with Palestinian birth rates which they have managed to reduce through some rather sickening means, and now they are delighted that their efforts to cause the genocide of the Swedes, also horrible beyond belief, are working too)

REPLACEMENT OF GOYIM ore Dea 337,1″As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace dead Non-Jews” [4]

DIVINE JEWS Sanhedrin 58b ” Jews are Divine. To box an Israeli on the ear, is like to box on the ear of God. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God”

ANGRY Talmud IV / 8 / 4a “God (Jahveh) is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews”

PRAYING Talmud V / 2 / 43b + 44a “The human (the Jew) has to pray every day three times, because Jahveh didn’t make him a goyim, not a female and not an ignorant”

RULER “You (the Jews) have made me, Jahveh, the only true lord in the world, so I will make you the only ruler in the world”

UNCLEAN Schulchan Aruch, Johre Deah, 122: “A Jew is forbidden to drink from a glass of wine which a Gentile has touched, because the touch has made the wine unclean.”

CHILD RAPE Aboda Sarah 37a: “A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated.”

MORE CHILD RAPE Yebhamoth 11b “Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is of three years of age.”

NORMALACY Kethuboth 11b “When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.”

VIOLATION Gad. Shas. 2:2: “A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.”

SEX WITH OLDER CHILDREN Sanhedrin 54b “A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.”

ADULTERY Talmud IV / 4 / 52b “Towards a Non-Jew the Jew doesn’t cause an adultery… Punishable for the Jew is just the adultery towards his next, that means the wife of a Jew. The wife of the Non-Jew is excluded”

NO WIFE Talmud IV / 4 / 81 + 82ab “There is no wife for the goyim, they really aren’t their wives”

HUMAN BEAST SERVANTS Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: “Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.”

SLAVES Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: “When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.”

MESSIAH Erubin 43b “When the Messiah comes, all will be slaves of the Jews”

(Acording to the Talmud, it is ok to violate every one of the TEN COMMANDMENTS, as long as you are a Jew and your victim is not. In fact, it is literally a sin to help a non Jew in danger of death..this is why a rabbi refused to allow his cell phone to be used to call emergency services for a non Jew who had been in a car accident recently, and the head rabbis praised him for this! )

STEALING Baba Mezia 24a “Jews May Steal from Non-Jews”-

DESERT Talmud IV / 3 / 54b “The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it” BEST Abodah Zara 26b: “Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed.”

RESPONSIBILITY Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: “If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible.”

EXPOSING MONEY Baba Kamma 37b. “The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has “exposed their money to Israel.”

LIES Baba Kamma 113a. “Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.”

DEATH Sanhedrin 57a . “When a Jew murders a gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.””A Jew need not pay a gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed him for work.”

OX Baba Kamma 37b. “If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite…the payment is to be in full.”

LOST Baba Mezia 24a . “If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile (“heathen”) it does not have to be returned. “(Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

FORBIDDEN Tosefta, Abda Zara VIII, 5: “How to interpret the word ‘robbery.’ A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy.”

BLOOD OF NATIONS Seph. Jp., 92, 1: “God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations.”

ENTITLED Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: “All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples.”

USURY Talmud IV / 2 / 70b”The Jew is allowed to practice usury on the Non-Jew” [6]

NO WAGES Sanhedrin 57a O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews. A Jew need not pay a Gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed him for work

PROPERTY Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: “When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.”

FIRST COME Babba Bathra 54b “Non-Jewish property belongs to the Jew who uses it first”

SPLIT Choschen Ham 183,7 “If two Jews have deceived a Non-Jew, they have to split the profit”

PERJURY Babba Kama 113a “Every Jew is allowed to use lies and perjury to bring a Non-Jew to ruin”

FOUNTAIN Talmud IV / 3 / 173b “Who wants to be smart shall occupy himself with money matters, because there are no corner pillars in the Torah that are more important, because they are like a sparkling fountain”

JESUS Gittin 57a “Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen. Christians are boiled in dung”

DENUNCIATOR Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388: “It is permitted to kill a Jewish denunciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill him even before he denounces.” SIN Hilkkoth Akum X1: “It is a sin to save Goyim in danger of death.”

MERCY Hilkkoth Akum X1: “Show no mercy to the Goyim.” RABBI Erubin 21b. “Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.”

PRUDENT Choschen Hamm 388, 15: “If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.”

PRYING Sanhedrin 59a: “A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death.”

FALSE EXPLANATION Libbre David 37: “If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death.”

THE TRUTH Libbre David 37: “To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.”

EVIL Moed Kattan 17a: “If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.”

MISTAKES Talmud IV / 1 / 113b “The Jew is allowed to exploit the mistake of a Non-Jew and to deceive him”

HONORABLE PEOPLE Choschen Hamm 266,1: “A Jew may keep anything he finds which belongs to the Akum (Gentile). For he who returns lost property (to Gentiles) sins against the Law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the Law. It is praiseworthy, however, to return lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely, if by so doing, Christians will praise the Jews and look upon them as honorable people.”

FALSE OATH Schabouth Hag. 6d: “Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording.”

FALSE OATH II Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17: “A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.”

DECIEVE Zohar I, 168a “Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews” [5]

VOWS Nedarim 23b: “He who desires that none of his vows made during the year be valid, let him stand at the beginning of the year and declare, ‘Every vow which I may make in the future shall be null’. His vows are then invalid.”

@rms sweet silence? :lol:

lol, last resort is trying to make this personal? The fact that you're accusing me of being the one that Deron was threatening to ban shows just how pathetic and clueless you once again are. " i dont have a response after spewing out my nonsense about the quran and then being faced with the talmud, so im just going to start talking shit" lolollllll. get lost

shit like your response is what deron was warning people about. But we all know reading is not your strong point, so once again i am not surprised. If i was snitch(like some of you guys), i would have reported you for trying to derail this thread and deron would have cock-slapped you. but rest assure, my name is not .... ;)

... what? That was in response to HBB, i was pointing out when and why the radicalization of the Levant really started.

Arabs have been a problem population in geopolitics for hundreds of years.

Says who? Yes, exactly. Thanks for once again proving my point. I'm pretty sure we would get the same answer if asked every country that voted NO on that partition. right? :lol: and you have the nerve to use the word logic here? :lol:

... what? That was in response to HBB, i was pointing out when and why the radicalization of the Levant really started.

Well if you were talking to HBB, why quote me?

Says who? Yes, exactly. Thanks for once again proving my point. I'm pretty sure we would get the same answer if asked every country that voted NO on that partition. right? :lol: and you have the nerve to use the word logic here? :lol:

What are you even going on about? The Sykes Picot agreement (which predates the establishment of Israel by ~30 years) didn't help the situation in the 20th century and on into the 21st, but you're acting like the Arabs were fine prior. One of the reasons that the Ottoman Empire was on the losing end of WWI was because of the revolt in its Arab holdings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Revolt

The Arabs have long been a factious element, requiring a strong central hand to maintain anything which we might appreciate as civilization.

Well if you were talking to HBB, why quote me?

My response to HBB came before your ridiculous/one-sided "arabs have been a problem for hundreds of years" statement ... which i later quoted, and you failed to comprehend.

Anyway, the last part of your above post says a lot about you.

No point in me continuing this ... consider yourselves schooled.

Shutdoor.gif~c200

Last edited:
There is indeed no point in you continuing. I'm not a fan of the Jewish state or western involvement in middle eastern matters, but to pretend like Arabs don't have their own extensive, problematic history - one that extends past 1947 - reeks of agenda.

Reactions: CiG