If Mort Divine ruled the world

No dumb ass I mean the virgin part and that she is now right-wing or something. The only thing that has come from all of this is that she has spoken out against left-wing censorship.

If that makes you right-wing now we are all screwed.

you said "none" ya doofus. how are you going to act like none means "oh only those certain things that i didn't specify"

the virgin thing was a joke, that you've now killed

said she was "red pilled" not right wing. why you so defensive over your new boo? getting Ein like sensibilities here

Shitty jokes deserve to die. ;)

I'm not being defensive over her, I could care less about her personally. She didn't get redpilled, the purpose of the videos being called that were likely clickbait but also I assume you haven't watched them.

What I am getting defensive about is that you seem to have a pattern of totally misrepresenting people you don't like. In fact you do it to Ein too.

All the things you're confused about are addressed in her interview with Dave Rubin, which is why I assumed you'd realise I wasn't referring to the Mormon claim, as it is addressed in that very interview I posted.

So in summation, she didn't get some dick and then her worldview changed.

She's still a ridiculous progressive feminist who stands by her fuck white America tweet on the night Trump won (also addressed in the video) so unless you can point out how her worldview changed, you're a bullshit artist as usual. :heh:

i can't think of anything more huffpost than a final sentence asking "are there not values that are more important to explore than the subject of this worthless article"

It looks like Huffpost is sympathetic to the assertion that the white ideal of "multiculturalism" is for whites only. Maybe if all these liberals stopped whitesplaining to everyone.

Reactions: rms
> Whites can't be Chinese.
> Racial minorities in the west can't be racist because they lack systemic privilege and power.

This all just seems like one long-winded and autistic double-dare for a racist white person to move to China and call them chinks and gooks and get away with it because after all, whites can't be Chinese and the Chinese system doesn't privilege white minorities so therefore it's okay and not racist to do that.

I don't understand. I thought being a minority meant the only way you could get ahead in racist, bigoted America was through Affirmative Action.

I notice that article seems to assume that all Asian Americans are Chinese. It doesn't mention how affirmative action actually provides an advantage to people of Cambodian or Laotian descent.