If Mort Divine ruled the world

Ugh, what a cringe-worthy post.

First comment on the page, we are never going to win this war if we keep acting as if men are innocent until proven, by a very high standard, “guilty.”

Maybe she's due a little A&A:

"Fuck ya sistah, lock and load. If men won't listen it's tiiiiiiime to start killin!"

Edit: Notice in the video where there's an immediate confusion between the general and the exception. The one thing Hillary Jr got right to some degree is that women do not do as well in environments where negotiation is a skill - such as when you have to negotiate a salary. Instead of devaluing the skill, how about work on it? And how ridiculous "[it's ridiculous] that women shouldn't be paid as much because they want other things in life". Notice the lack of facts, the goal shifting, etc. Typical. And then after "haha well I guess this is all a waste of time until the numbers come out".

Sounds ridiculous to me, to compare China to our workplaces.
Who is encouraging women to not aggressively pursue raises or furthering their careers? This just seems like sexist speculation.

Society in general by disproportionately coddling and defending women.

Society in general by disproportionately coddling and defending women.

Which can be attributed to a lack of confidence due to lower levels of testosterone? This point is weird anyways though. Women advocate all the time that society needs to be more supportive towards women to increase representation in specific workplaces, but that's considered feminism. These arguments are getting old, nothing new is being said.

And that use of "tranny" article is dumb. I read like 2 paragraphs and gave up on it.

So you say.

Between white knights, radfems, and true gentlemen(tm), they don't even get a chance. I remember in 1st grade taking swimming lessons, there was this annoying girl that kept pulling down my bathing suit. After the third or so time, I punched her in the gut, impulsively and hard. I was immediately regretful because I had it ingrained in me that you never hit a woman, but guess what? She took it like a man and just left me alone after that. A few years of being raised as a perfect princess she probably would have gotten me in big trouble for muhsogyny though, or at the very least someone else would have rushed to defend her. Just look at that one hilarious video of the dude getting gangraped by dozen untouchables because he slapped a woman back.

Yes. Family, beta orbiters, boyfriends, etc may treat women with kid gloves, but an employer isn't going to care as much. As a result, they don't know how to negotiate for wages, and no one can help them.

Do what? Treat women differently than men? Probably to some small extent, but I don't interact with people socially very much anyways. I'm not saying that I'm a good feminist, I couldn't care less about identity and equality politics, just sayin that it's a thing and a better explanation for any wage gap than the "good ol' boys club".

No I agree with you actually, I was just wondering if you treat women with kid gloves or however it was you said it.
I'm in the same boat socially, but at work in the past I don't think I've ever done it and in fact instances of women being treated like that by others has resulted in a heavier load for me, which fucking sucks.

I've probably worked around women as much as men in my work history, and I can't say I treated them differently as a group when it came to work. I have the same perspective as CIG: "Either you is or you ain't". Since hiring standards are supposed to be sex and gender neutral (except the military), I will treat you like that. Until you start complaining, or some white knight arrives. Even in the military, you signed up for the work, so do it. I will say that my experience with women in the military showed extremes. You'd have like 8-9 out of 10 malingerers and then 1-2 shit hot females. Guys have more of a 2/6/2 breakdown.

I had a guy I know try to tell me that otherkin was the same thing as transgenderism. Wat.

I mean, I hate tumblr SJW-ism as much as the next guy, but to say they're the same? That's idiocy.