If Mort Divine ruled the world

you live your life on the internet

giphy.gif

... oh you've read about them. Got it. :lol:

i have a few 1%er friends and they are all stand up guys that would give the people they love the shirt off their backs. Some of the most solid dudes i know.

Dr Strange can’t even find a fucking reality that anyone believes this but you.

Aren't biker gangs huge drug pushers? Didn't TB just go on a rant about how destructive drug pushers? Fuck is the point with him anymore

They never "push"(again, you guys are clueless and dont even know what the meaning of some of the words you use are) or dump drugs into their own communities. They distribute them to the pushers or organizations who have no problem with poising their own communities. Biker gangs actually take care of their neighborhoods, keep them clean, take care of the needy, donate to and feed the poor, give to local charities, etc. They would stomp a mudhole in anyone that was pushing on their streets. But yeah, you guys keep watching those biker gang shows and documentaries and keep pretending to know what really goes down. :lol:

but yeah, leave it to ein to compare people why actually take care of their community to people wh are actively tearing them down :lol:

They never "push"(again, you guys are clueless and dont even know what the meaning of some of the words you use are) or dump drugs into their own communities. They distribute them to the pushers or organizations who have no problem with poising their own communities.

How magnanimous of them. What saints. :rolleyes: Grow up please.

How magnanimous of them. What saints. :rolleyes: Grow up please.
Youre a faggot for once again picking and choosing what part of my post to respond to. And again, i have no problem with a scumbag baby killer like you dropping dead from an overdose after buying some dope from Jamal. I have no problem with taking the trash out of my neighborhood/community/city and i have no problem with people who would beg for it to be dumped in their shitholes. Anyway, isnt there a documentary on TV you should be watching so you can go and pretend to educate people who actually have real life experience in these topics? You're life is just one big lie brah.

Haha, I mean yeah, it kinda does.
see above post. Especially the part about you dropping dead. The fact that you think i would give any fuck about a total shitbag of a person like you or a guy like rms who has taken some very personal shots at me, is amazing. If you two were both dying in front of me i would do nothing but yawn. I'd actually find out where both of your gravestones are and piss on 'em.

Not a coincidence at all. I'm responding to the recent reporting that, thus far, he won't sign something saying the KKK is a terrorist organization. But he'll eagerly tweet that Antifa is terrorism.

lol @ acting like the KKK is actually some kind of terrorist organization in this day and age. They're practically non-existent. You really need to go out more man.

Antifa have been actively terrorizing this country for years now. Stop crying about the fact that terrorists(by definition) are being labeled as terrorist. "Butbutbut what about da klan.They waz lynching people 80 yearz ago. " :lol: