If Mort Divine ruled the world

Biden recently tried to say "I'm so looking forward to having an opportunity" and ended up saying "I'm so forward-looking to have an opportunity."

He also in the same interview tried to say "I am very willing to let the American public judge my physical and mental fitness" and instead said "I am very willing to let the American public judge my physical 'n' menil fill---my physical as well as my mental fill-f-f-fitness."

He had to literally close his eyes while speaking to get that last sentence out.

Yo semite? Thighland? :lol:

Anyway, it's a pointless competition, people will keep finding examples from either side. If Biden wins, there's no way he'd ever serve a second term. He's the shit sandwich we're being offered instead of a shit pot roast. The Carole Baskin instead of Joe Exotic.

source.gif

Reactions: CiG
Apparently his friend Jamal is now on the Harris train too, so not really a backstab as much as a mutual bending-over. Funny also to see Cenk switch from anti-DNC to pro-DNC every other month and now get snubbed of a press pass for the convention.

Reactions: CiG

More peaceful protesting in Portland, when a man tried to intervene in an altercation between a mob and a woman, he was attacked, he tried to drive away and was chased, then when his car crashed he was beaten, kicked in the head (by some faggot named Keese Love) and then his car was looted.

Floyd must be very proud.