If you could ask DT anything...

Well, MoP came out in 1986. And it is one of best albums ever made.

:lol: mop. Yeah even though I never really liked Metallica, MoP and relates stuff are really great albums :kickass: . How do ye think the new one will be?

@Villain: Yeah that's a good question, I'd ask them that :) .

@rfe: I like the last one a lot :) :headbang: .

And yeah, if it's gotten to the point that even DT fans are sick of hearing the same questions about IF, now imagine how DT feels :Smug: :puke: .

@all those wanting to ask an IF-related question: please go to the IF board.

Oh, they don't have a board anymore? Tough luck! :heh:

@all those wanting to ask an IF-related question: please go to the IF board. Oh, they don't have a board anymore? Tough luck!

I read your post and raise you this.

I never really found DT to be like IF in any way. They and At The Gates sound much more alike. But of course, we all know, that ATG died and it's brother, The Haunted, is living it up and getting ALL the chicks. :(

I would ask DT: Why are you not more kvlt or gr1m or krieg? Seriously write some lyrics about degutting/pro-genocide/necromancy/sex-with-razorblades/satanism already! And add some serious shrieking and moaning and make your guitars unintelligible and make all your instruments off-beat and way faster!

( Not really. )

I would ask DT: Why are you not more kvlt or gr1m or krieg? Seriously write some lyrics about degutting/pro-genocide/necromancy/sex-with-razorblades/satanism already! And add some serious shrieking and moaning and make your guitars unintelligible and make all your instruments off-beat and way faster!

( Not really. )

:lol:! Imagine if DT were krieg though... oh it was solid, yet ever covered in the blood of a virgin whore... it was different and yet misanthropic worlds collide in cosmos! *key changes by a semi tone*

:lol:! Imagine if DT were krieg though... oh it was solid, yet ever covered in the blood of a virgin whore... it was different and yet misanthropic worlds collide in cosmos! *key changes by a semi tone*

DISEMBOWED by the INFERNAL that
Haunts each FUCKING DAY

I see the VOMITED ENTRAILS, BLOODRED

What can you tell me of HER insides?
Is it as FOUL as I can TASTE?

KERF OFF the GUTS and INTESTINES
SEW her FINGERS tight
Everybody said, "Six, Six, Six"!

This is the PRIMAIRE-SCYTHANCE!

How hungry i've become
Like disembowled virgins in shame

Fed with the intestines of apocalypse
That rips down
Disfigured corpses behiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind

From a whore to a whore I was led to a whore
That raped the virgin sluts in RRRRRRRRAGE
Blood masses sleeping in FEEEEECEEES
Cutting off our tongues to the thirsty lord of DARKNESS
So...is her cunt STILL OPEN?!?!?!
Then enter, my manhood, from my necro-kvlt darkness
That rips away the virginity WITHIIIIIIIIN

*Cue 45 minute necro leet super grim kvlt solo of decaying doom*

We need not Satan's horns
That emanates from our kvlt gutted bodieeeees!
Severed and eaten they are...

Nihilist, Satan
The priceless art, of their heads!
Sorrow is a stake that rips them from their heads
Skin deep, we carve out our still beeding HEARRRT
In the crumpled folds of your cold, gray SKIIIIIIIIIIIN

Satan SATAN Satan SATAN
Your children MANGLED
Satan SATAN Satan SATAN
Defiled by DEAAATH

Jupiter in our dark grim EYYYES
A pile of bodies and flesh
Cut off your face
And twist your skin (slowly) OFFFFFFFF
As the blood rush
Pulsating from torn, bloody wombs
Tear the whore of PAIIIIIN

Satan,
rinsed in post-human manure
an angel scorned by the hate of GAWD
Stone-faced keeper of dark demonic whores,
loaded with implosive (sexual) fire
the whore that was raped by the apostle
at the mating point on the graves of GIAANTS

We worship you, not afraid
To embrace our super-mega kvltness of grim necro death

See! Numbers at the end of your nick don't automatically make you some kind of internet loser! Yea!

Have you finally stopped feeling bad for including your age in your nick when you registered? :p

edit: I keep rereading this, and oh god this lame joke is also very unclear. But will I delete my post and fall back into 16,620-posts nothingness? No sir!

Hrm, if I were to get stuck at any age for the rest of eternity, I'd rather it not be 84. But yes, I got the joke :p

~kov. (Originally tried to register Hedon but found out some other dude had gotten it before me... <yes, I know who.>)