If you could go anywhere in the world...........

sounds a bit like blackpool, i don't know if here was ever any better but it's utter shite, I'm glad I live right on the southern edge of it, I even drive to the next town just to shop cos it's just better

well there are sooo damn much...
talking about places only where I haven't been before? because if not than Finland naturally :)
if so, than other Scandinavian countires, Great Britain (dad told me he plans to go there this summer so I'm hapy to hear it!), Iceland, etc...
and of course Japan, but before that I have to win the lottery to be able to buy all that anime and manga thingies that a fanatic like me needs :p

Achernar said:
Boa annie, é bom saber que há alguém no Brasil q também odeia o Carnaval! ;)
lol a maioria das pessoas q curtem metal por aqui detestam.. (ainda bem lol):rolleyes:

still nobody wants to go to brazil, except for the dude who likes weird bitches dancing.. hummm :err:

I nearly went to Budapest in october but then the guy who wanted to come with me went sick... well maybe next time, its not so far away from Vienna :)

ah I remember I was in Hungary when I was younger, but was only at the border to Austria, nice nice place there!

Dhatura said:
Well, no one seems to want to come to Hungary either :/

:lol:

don't know if I would like to come here if I didn't live here...
Budapest is a very beautiful city (and I'm drowning deeper and deeper in the beautiful things of the city with my tourist guide studies) but unfortunately ppl see the much rubbish, traffic jams and dirt in it first... we just don't take care of the city and the country as much as we should

DragonLady1 said:
actually speaking about that, noone wants to come to Austria either :(
I want to. And I will. Very soon. :D I think the first time I went to Austria I was only 2 years old or so. Since then, I've been back almost every year. It's a very friendly and beautiful place, particularly Tyrol... I just love it. :)

snow2fall said:
I want to. And I will. Very soon. :D I think the first time I went to Austria I was only 2 years old or so. Since then, I've been back almost every year. It's a very friendly and beautiful place, particularly Tyrol... I just love it. :)

nice one dear :) hehe yes Tyrol is nice :D hehe I'm sure we will meet, we'll make it somehow :)