If you had a band...what would you call it?

In high school I was in a punk band called Jesus Pant Wad.

Otherwise if I was in a band now, I'd call it Fucking Dead Horses.

an lyrical sampling from Evil and Stuff:

Mukak
One by one, we burn the crosses
One by one, we slay the Christians
For evil burns in our hearts
Turns them to hellish ice!

Like the winter chill, we ride in
On horse back, with the strength of dragons
Swords high, we charge the chapel
Destroying holy treasures, defiling sacred altars!

Chorus:
From the northern Winds, you’ll hear our satanic cries!
Mukak!
Praising the Name of the dark lord, Bow to our steel!
Mukak!
We are the minions of Lucifer, we are evil and stuff!
Mukak!

Abandon thy lord, or thou shalt perish
Embrace thine sinner within
Raise the cup of blood, hail the name
Satanas reigns supreme!

Nevermore will the disciples suffer
The oppression of ye god
Cloaked warriors liberate the blind
Before making them the final sacrifice!

Chorus

The era of blood and sin!
Collides with the era of deceiving light!
To no more drown the desire…
To be…
Evil…….
AND STUFF!!!

Chorus (maybe a couple times… who knows, maybe some outro)

Towering Creepy Bastards! \m/

i think a good band name would be The Cash Cows...i made a shirt that says that and everyone asked me what it meant...i always said it was my band...

A couple of years ago I was the vocalist for an industrial/metal/horror themed band named "Obsinian". The previous name was "God's Teeth" but after a while I figured it sounded like a Christian band or too mocking or something, when it was actually just an expression I though sounded cool. We did some demos under "Hyde Park" then Linkin Park became popular and we didn't want to be remotely associated with those ass clowns.

Our logo was so awesome, the O was creepy and the SIN part was all loopy so it really stuck out...But alas the guitarist moved to study music professionally and I got hooked on pain killers and got fat, and took a corporate job so no more Obsinian. :erk:

I'd call my band "Nevermore Sucks"

LOLOLOL!!!LOL!!!!ASL~!!!!WTFKNAFJOASFBBVAK+BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHALAOLOLZZKLljf;ae!~`9~gb4u2

ph33r my extreme wittiness! Get it? you see, i came to a thread on the official Nevermore board, which has a lot of Nevermore fans, and I said I would name my band, on the Nevermore board with a lot of fans, "Nevermore Sucks" because its funny because this board has a lot of fans and they definately dont think nevermore sucks cause this is the official nevermore board!!!!!!!LOLOOLOOLLLOLLC:AHSFAA:LKSAJSF:LKASN VL v=agvaiphgb~~!~`111